Need Asst. Manager for Retail Store - DFWstangs Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 30 (permalink) Old 06-06-2006, 09:58 AM Thread Starter
Check out my decor!
 
99shestang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: The Colony
Posts: 8,952
Need Asst. Manager for Retail Store

Company is Journeys. My boyfriend needs to place an Assistant Manager in the new Journeys store at the North Park Mall in Dallas. If anyone has any Management experience in retail, let me know and I can set you up for an interview with him. He needs someone that is available to start work immediately and has an open availability. This means you WILL work nights and weekends.

Store hours-
Monday- Saturday 10:00 A.M. - 9:00 P.M.
Sunday 12:00 P.M. - 6:00 P.M.

The company also offers full benefits. It's GREAT pay if you are willing to work for it. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

For those of you who don't know about Journey's please visit the website below.

http://www.journeys.com/

You can PM me for a number to reach us.

Thanks You,
Lindsay

http://www.myspace.com/missgirl01


Happiness is not a goal, but a way of life.

99shestang is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 30 (permalink) Old 06-06-2006, 10:00 AM
Ted
Opulance. I has it.
 
Ted's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Las Irving
Posts: 13,034
I got a question, got a hookup? Need a new pair of reefs, if they can order them in this color.

http://www.tylersaustin.com/ProductC...idproduct=1050
Ted is offline  
post #3 of 30 (permalink) Old 06-06-2006, 10:06 AM Thread Starter
Check out my decor!
 
99shestang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: The Colony
Posts: 8,952
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted
I got a question, got a hookup? Need a new pair of reefs, if they can order them in this color.

http://www.tylersaustin.com/ProductC...idproduct=1050
He get's 40% off but doesn't have them in this store. That color has to be ordered and can't do a discount on the internet.

I have so many pairs of Reefs. Those are so comfortable.

I get mine for cheap too....

http://www.myspace.com/missgirl01


Happiness is not a goal, but a way of life.

99shestang is offline  
 
post #4 of 30 (permalink) Old 06-06-2006, 10:07 AM
Ted
Opulance. I has it.
 
Ted's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Las Irving
Posts: 13,034
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99shestang
He get's 40% off but doesn't have them in this store. That color has to be ordered and can't do a discount on the internet.

I have so many pairs of Reefs. Those are so comfortable.

I get mine for cheap too....
He doesn't hve any reefs, or just that particular color? I also need the brown and black Mick Fanning Reefs, if he has those.
Ted is offline  
post #5 of 30 (permalink) Old 06-06-2006, 10:16 AM Thread Starter
Check out my decor!
 
99shestang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: The Colony
Posts: 8,952
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted
He doesn't hve any reefs, or just that particular color? I also need the brown and black Mick Fanning Reefs, if he has those.
Just that color. But he has the black and brown ones. Go into the North Park store. He will be working that store till there is a new Manager and will be there open to close. He will be able to hook you up in the store (if your nice) and might be able to order the other ones that he doesn't have in his store along with a discount. I'm not sure how much a discount he will give.

http://www.myspace.com/missgirl01


Happiness is not a goal, but a way of life.

99shestang is offline  
post #6 of 30 (permalink) Old 06-07-2006, 10:36 AM Thread Starter
Check out my decor!
 
99shestang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: The Colony
Posts: 8,952
ttt

http://www.myspace.com/missgirl01


Happiness is not a goal, but a way of life.

99shestang is offline  
post #7 of 30 (permalink) Old 06-07-2006, 11:52 AM
Punk Ass Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: In texas where else?
Posts: 93
I use to work at frys for about 2 years, and now Im a manager for a mr.jims pizza restaraunt. If any of that helps??? Name is Nick and my home number is 817-641-9020 celluar telephone # is 682-472-1997. Thanks.

1999 Pewter Metalic T/A. M6 TDP stg 2, 6.0L LS2 heads, Comp hardend pushrods, MS3 cam, Harland Sharp 1.7 rr, LS2 cloyes timing chain, FAST92 combo, UD pullies, PRC dual valve springs, full length sfc, LCA's, adjustable phb, Torque arm, Richmond 4:10, all done and tuned by Simple Quick Racing.

www.fquick.com/avengedws6
avengedgt is offline  
post #8 of 30 (permalink) Old 06-08-2006, 09:29 AM Thread Starter
Check out my decor!
 
99shestang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: The Colony
Posts: 8,952
Quote:
Originally Posted by avengedgt
I use to work at frys for about 2 years, and now Im a manager for a mr.jims pizza restaraunt. If any of that helps??? Name is Nick and my home number is 817-641-9020 celluar telephone # is 682-472-1997. Thanks.
So you have retail experience and Management experience as well. Go fill out an app at his store and talk with him. He will be there till 3:00 today.

FYI... I wouldn't post your number up for everyone to see. Some people on here are stupid and will call and prank call you. Just a tip for future posts.

But either give them a call at the store, or go up to talk with him. Your best bet is to go talk to him in person. It's more professional.

Let me know how it goes!

http://www.myspace.com/missgirl01


Happiness is not a goal, but a way of life.

99shestang is offline  
post #9 of 30 (permalink) Old 06-09-2006, 12:50 AM
Captain Hammer
 
90dfw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: THE REPUBLIC OF TEXAS
Posts: 5,637
[QUOTE=99shestang]
FYI... I wouldn't post your number up for everyone to see. Some people on here are stupid and will call and prank call you. Just a tip for future posts. /QUOTE]

Hi My name Is chuck would you like a Job?

It's the soldier not the reporter who gives you the freedom of the press
It's the soldier not the poet who gives you the freedom of speech
It's the soldier not the campus organizer who allows you to demonstrate
It's the soldier who salutes the flag, serves the flag, whose coffin is draped with the flag that allows protesters to burn it
90dfw is offline  
post #10 of 30 (permalink) Old 06-09-2006, 10:28 AM
Mavs Fan For Life!
 
jefehbk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Lewisville/Dallas
Posts: 2,435
Is he there today? what about starting $?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester
Proper Prior Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance.



Gifs at Giftube.com
jefehbk is offline  
post #11 of 30 (permalink) Old 06-09-2006, 03:02 PM Thread Starter
Check out my decor!
 
99shestang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: The Colony
Posts: 8,952
Quote:
Originally Posted by jefehbk
Is he there today? what about starting $?
He is out today. He will be there at 9:00 tomorrow morning till close.

Starting pay depends on experience.

http://www.myspace.com/missgirl01


Happiness is not a goal, but a way of life.

99shestang is offline  
post #12 of 30 (permalink) Old 06-09-2006, 03:03 PM Thread Starter
Check out my decor!
 
99shestang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: The Colony
Posts: 8,952
[QUOTE=90dfw]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99shestang
FYI... I wouldn't post your number up for everyone to see. Some people on here are stupid and will call and prank call you. Just a tip for future posts. /QUOTE]

Hi My name Is chuck would you like a Job?
What?

http://www.myspace.com/missgirl01


Happiness is not a goal, but a way of life.

99shestang is offline  
post #13 of 30 (permalink) Old 06-09-2006, 03:45 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Hurst
Posts: 858
FYI : i went up there today and someone who called themself the "co-mangager" said starting pay was 7-8 bucks an hr. Just throwing that out there to inform intrested parties

Redwings in 6
72F100390bb is offline  
post #14 of 30 (permalink) Old 06-12-2006, 07:47 AM Thread Starter
Check out my decor!
 
99shestang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: The Colony
Posts: 8,952
Quote:
Originally Posted by 72F100390bb
FYI : i went up there today and someone who called themself the "co-mangager" said starting pay was 7-8 bucks an hr. Just throwing that out there to inform intrested parties
First of all, there is no Co-Manager. I am sure it was one of the part-timers. That is not starting pay for a manager. It goes on how much experience you have and you also get commission along with an hourly pay!
I will let Mike know about this!

http://www.myspace.com/missgirl01


Happiness is not a goal, but a way of life.

99shestang is offline  
post #15 of 30 (permalink) Old 06-12-2006, 07:51 AM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Hurst
Posts: 858
I thought it sounded funny. This guy looked to be about 16 yrs old. Just thought i would let you know. Is Mike there today? I would really like more info on this. Both times i've tried to contact him i've been unsucessful

Redwings in 6
72F100390bb is offline  
post #16 of 30 (permalink) Old 06-12-2006, 08:25 AM Thread Starter
Check out my decor!
 
99shestang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: The Colony
Posts: 8,952
Quote:
Originally Posted by 72F100390bb
I thought it sounded funny. This guy looked to be about 16 yrs old. Just thought i would let you know. Is Mike there today? I would really like more info on this. Both times i've tried to contact him i've been unsucessful
This guy in the store is a part-timer. I know who you are talking about. He is helping out in the store so it gives Mike some time off. He doesn't know what he is talking about. I just got off the phone with Mike. He has been having car trouble and will be getting it fixed this morning and will be in this afternoon and will be closing the store. When I go home for lunch I will see what time he will be there.

I would like to give more info, but I don't want to give wrong information about the job. He is the best person to talk with. I can tell you that if you work hard and are good at your job, you will be given an opportunity to become store manager. He is without a manager now because the Asst. he had was there for 4 months and did so well that they gave him his own store at Valley View. So there is very good money to be made.

http://www.myspace.com/missgirl01


Happiness is not a goal, but a way of life.

99shestang is offline  
post #17 of 30 (permalink) Old 06-12-2006, 09:41 AM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Hurst
Posts: 858
I plan on going up there again as soon as he's available. So please let me know when he will be there today.

Thanks,
Brandon

Redwings in 6
72F100390bb is offline  
post #18 of 30 (permalink) Old 06-13-2006, 07:00 AM Thread Starter
Check out my decor!
 
99shestang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: The Colony
Posts: 8,952
Quote:
Originally Posted by 72F100390bb
I plan on going up there again as soon as he's available. So please let me know when he will be there today.

Thanks,
Brandon
Mike will be there all day today.

http://www.myspace.com/missgirl01


Happiness is not a goal, but a way of life.

99shestang is offline  
post #19 of 30 (permalink) Old 06-13-2006, 11:16 AM
HERE WE GO STEELERS
 
Geor!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: HERE WE GO!!!
Posts: 18,685
40 fucking seven goddamned dollars for a pair of flippers? You're out of your fucking mind Ted!

Geor! is offline  
post #20 of 30 (permalink) Old 06-14-2006, 09:05 AM Thread Starter
Check out my decor!
 
99shestang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: The Colony
Posts: 8,952
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geof
40 fucking seven goddamned dollars for a pair of flippers? You're out of your fucking mind Ted!
They are high quality flippers

http://www.myspace.com/missgirl01


Happiness is not a goal, but a way of life.

99shestang is offline  
post #21 of 30 (permalink) Old 06-15-2006, 12:24 PM
Retired race car
 
BadCompany V.P WS6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Irving
Posts: 2,613
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99shestang
They are high quality flippers
you tell mike i said what's up from charlie

he knows me cause i used to be his assistant manager at the journey's at valley view


yeah she is right they don't start you out 7-8 an hr. you get a commision pay but let me tell you it's not a very good job if you can't take working everyday and long hours.

so are you his baby's momma
BadCompany V.P WS6 is offline  
post #22 of 30 (permalink) Old 06-20-2006, 03:18 PM Thread Starter
Check out my decor!
 
99shestang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: The Colony
Posts: 8,952
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadCompany V.P WS6
you tell mike i said what's up from charlie

he knows me cause i used to be his assistant manager at the journey's at valley view


yeah she is right they don't start you out 7-8 an hr. you get a commision pay but let me tell you it's not a very good job if you can't take working everyday and long hours.

so are you his baby's momma
lol... he told me you called him already!

I think he could make better money. Back to Trophy Nissan he goes! I'm gonna love the pay INCREASE!!!!!

Nope... I'm not his baby's momma! I'm the step momma!

http://www.myspace.com/missgirl01


Happiness is not a goal, but a way of life.

99shestang is offline  
post #23 of 30 (permalink) Old 06-20-2006, 03:23 PM
Ted
Opulance. I has it.
 
Ted's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Las Irving
Posts: 13,034
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geof
40 fucking seven goddamned dollars for a pair of flippers? You're out of your fucking mind Ted!
They are the most comfortable pair I've owned, Plus as a bonus, they have a bottle opener. I don't wear shoes anymore unless I absolutely have to. I've got 3 pairs of these things, and love em.
Ted is offline  
post #24 of 30 (permalink) Old 06-21-2006, 07:09 AM Thread Starter
Check out my decor!
 
99shestang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: The Colony
Posts: 8,952
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted
They are the most comfortable pair I've owned, Plus as a bonus, they have a bottle opener. I don't wear shoes anymore unless I absolutely have to. I've got 3 pairs of these things, and love em.
lol... the bottle opener came in handy on the river for us.

http://www.myspace.com/missgirl01


Happiness is not a goal, but a way of life.

99shestang is offline  
post #25 of 30 (permalink) Old 06-21-2006, 12:09 PM
Retired race car
 
BadCompany V.P WS6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Irving
Posts: 2,613
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99shestang
lol... he told me you called him already!

I think he could make better money. Back to Trophy Nissan he goes! I'm gonna love the pay INCREASE!!!!!

Nope... I'm not his baby's momma! I'm the step momma!
i really doubt he is going back to selling cars cause journeys may not pay much but how many places can you not go to work and still get paid when your sitting at home doing nothing. he comes and goes as he pleases and he is the boss and can work any hours and can fire anybody too. this may not be the ideal job or pay well but he is the manager of a close to a $1 million dollar store.
BadCompany V.P WS6 is offline  
post #26 of 30 (permalink) Old 06-22-2006, 06:40 AM Thread Starter
Check out my decor!
 
99shestang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: The Colony
Posts: 8,952
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadCompany V.P WS6
i really doubt he is going back to selling cars cause journeys may not pay much but how many places can you not go to work and still get paid when your sitting at home doing nothing. he comes and goes as he pleases and he is the boss and can work any hours and can fire anybody too. this may not be the ideal job or pay well but he is the manager of a close to a $1 million dollar store.
All very true. He makes money, but he is getting tired of Journey's. We will see though. Either way, I support him 100%

I think he is going in today finally. He has been using that sitting at home and getting paid excuse a lot. Wish I could do that!

http://www.myspace.com/missgirl01


Happiness is not a goal, but a way of life.

99shestang is offline  
post #27 of 30 (permalink) Old 06-22-2006, 07:18 AM
Retired race car
 
BadCompany V.P WS6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Irving
Posts: 2,613
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99shestang
All very true. He makes money, but he is getting tired of Journey's. We will see though. Either way, I support him 100%

I think he is going in today finally. He has been using that sitting at home and getting paid excuse a lot. Wish I could do that!
yeah you can only use that for so long
BadCompany V.P WS6 is offline  
post #28 of 30 (permalink) Old 06-29-2006, 04:17 PM
Punk Ass Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Lake Dallas, Tx
Posts: 92
just out of the blue is it still open or has it been filled
brraaapppp is offline  
post #29 of 30 (permalink) Old 07-03-2006, 01:59 PM
Retired race car
 
BadCompany V.P WS6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Irving
Posts: 2,613
Quote:
Originally Posted by brraaapppp
just out of the blue is it still open or has it been filled

well if you haven't heard a few of the journey's have been broken into and was robbed of all the money and some shoes in the past week and for that all of the managers are getting fired so good luck. i tell you what i wouldn't want to work there after all that and then have to worry about getting fired just cause of all the robberies.
BadCompany V.P WS6 is offline  
post #30 of 30 (permalink) Old 07-08-2006, 11:58 PM
老师
 
Neiladin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: OKC
Posts: 12,120
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted
They are the most comfortable pair I've owned, Plus as a bonus, they have a bottle opener. I don't wear shoes anymore unless I absolutely have to. I've got 3 pairs of these things, and love em.
i bought them for the bottle opener, the brown and black ones. added bonus is the unbelievable comfort. being in arizona lately, i get to wear them quite often and love every minute of every foot cushioning step
Neiladin is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the DFWstangs Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome