Job Opening immediately!
Quality Assurance Specialist
· Participates in design of call monitoring formats and quality standards.
· Performs call monitoring and provides trend data to site management team.
· Uses quality monitoring data management system to compile and track performance at team and individual level.
· Participates in customer and client listening programs to identify customer needs and expectations.
· Provides actionable data to various internal support groups as needed.
· Coordinates and facilitates call calibration sessions for call center staff.
· Provides feedback to call center team leaders and managers.
· Prepares and analyzes internal and external quality reports for management staff review.
· Two years of call center Quality Assurance experience, preferably in a sales or Customer Service environment.
· Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
· Exceptional listening and analytical skills.
· Intermediate level of knowledge/expertise with PC hardware and software (PowerPoint, Word and Excel).
· Strong knowledge of customer care processes and techniques.
· Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment.
· Dedication to providing exceptional customer service.
Please call or
EMAIL RESUME TO
(469) 341-1477 Fax (214) 722-1663