Any developers need a job? - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-08-2006, 09:23 AM Thread Starter
Pimp Juice ca. 1997

Any developers need a job? - 4 positions available

There is an opening within my company, and they pay rather well. Send a resume to rconnally AT gmail dot com if you want to apply. Here is a job description.

SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT FULL TIME POSITIONS

Job Description: seeking Full Time Software Developers to perform Java-based Web application development. Duties will include enhancement of our systems management application.

Required Knowledge: Java, JSP, Servlets, HTML, JavaScript, RDBMS (e.g., Oracle), object-oriented programming

Preferred Knowledge: Familiarity with any of the following tools and technologies: application servers, automated testing (JUnit, HttpUnit), JDBC, UML, XML, Struts

Required Education: Bachelorís Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.

Headquartered in Austin, Texas, a solution that optimizes IT resources and reduces costs through integrated systems management applications. These applications enable IT organizations with worldwide operations to function as dynamic, value-oriented businesses, while maintaining their core service responsibilities.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01WhiteCobra
God bless you Roscoe and all you do for humanity and this board in particular.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOOSTED32V
You know Roscoe, I used to think that you were some 16 yr.old punk with a speech impediment, but now I want you to marry one of my daughters ...'H'

Last edited by Roscoe; 03-08-2006 at 09:30 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-20-2006, 08:44 AM
Lifer

What is the company name and website? Sorry not sending my resume without knowing more information....If you are gettting a referral bonus not a problem, I will go through you but need to know more before I throw my info out there.

Raymond

99GT Vert
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-20-2006, 10:09 AM
The token Asian guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roscoe
... a solution that optimizes IT resources and reduces costs through integrated systems management applications. These applications enable IT organizations with worldwide operations to function as dynamic, value-oriented businesses, while maintaining their core service responsibilities.
Hahahaha! Sounds like manager-speak.

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-20-2006, 02:27 PM Thread Starter
Pimp Juice ca. 1997

Quote:
Originally Posted by propellerhead
Hahahaha! Sounds like manager-speak.
I just copied/pasted the job desc that was sent from HR.... Don't hate cause you couldn't qualify.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01WhiteCobra
God bless you Roscoe and all you do for humanity and this board in particular.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOOSTED32V
You know Roscoe, I used to think that you were some 16 yr.old punk with a speech impediment, but now I want you to marry one of my daughters ...'H'
Sponsored Links
Advertisement