Looking for Candidates for Car Sales Position. - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-24-2005, 12:51 PM Thread Starter
Now in SC

Looking for Candidates for Car Sales Position.

I've now been moved to an Assistant Sales Manager Position and I'm looking for good candidates for my team. You must be punctual, you must be clean cut, out going, great with people and very "process oriented". More details on location/pay etc etc will be given to those interested Monday. Right now I'm just taking inquiries and getting ready to start building a team. I can tell you this, we're located off of I20 in Arlington and I'll tell you this much as well. You come in on time, you work to the best of your ability and you WILL MAKE MONEY. A TON of it. I've been in the car business for 3 months now and I'm a manager. My first month in the business I made a little over 4000 and I'm a young pup. PM me or call me at 214 417 1910 if you're interested and we will get the ball rolling.

JD

PS. Car sales experience NOT REQUIRED. Dependability and a great personality is all I need. We'll train the rest

Stangless......

Oh well...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-27-2005, 08:18 AM Thread Starter
Now in SC

Someone's gotta be interested? There's not many jobs you can go into without experience and get good enough to make 40k+ a year.

Stangless......

Oh well...

Last edited by crazycarguy03; 12-27-2005 at 02:33 PM.
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-03-2006, 06:16 PM
Censored

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycarguy03
Someone's gotta be interested? There's not many jobs you can go into without experience and get good enough to make 40k+ a year.
I have been in commission sales for over a year and a half. What dealership are we talking about? Would I get paid by the hour plus commission, or straight commission? What are the hours that are available?

Last edited by big_tiger19; 01-14-2006 at 08:33 PM.

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-06-2006, 04:49 PM
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_tiger19
I have been in commission sales for over a year and a half. What dealership are we talking about? Would I get paid by the hour plus commission, or straight commission? What are the hours that are avaible?
Same as him. Sorry but Im the same didnt wanna post the same thing.

2000 White GT, 4:10, pro5.0 short shifter, Offroad H, mil's, Dynomax bullets, timing adjuster, Denscharger CAI for now, Vortech V1, 30lbs injectors, 12psi, yet to be installed and dynoed.
R.I.P. Trittis S. Bullard 2005
R.I.P. Justin McMahon 2005
88 coupe 2.3L, SOLD.
87LX hatch SOLD.
97 S10 xtended cab.
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-06-2006, 07:55 PM
Censored

Pm sent

Doors Done Rite
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-17-2006, 01:13 PM Thread Starter
Now in SC

I've actually moved locations to McKinney and I'm no longer in management. BUT we do have positions open. If you would be interested in working in McKinney * where 75 and 121 meet * Message me back.

Stangless......

Oh well...
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-21-2006, 10:46 AM
Lifer

I need a service advisor's posistion

you know me!
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-21-2006, 11:06 AM
Vikings are next!

PM sent.

02 GT
X-pipe and flows

post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-21-2006, 06:29 PM
The Rise Of COBRA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycarguy03
I've now been moved to an Assistant Sales Manager Position and I'm looking for good candidates for my team. You must be punctual, you must be clean cut, out going, great with people and very "process oriented". More details on location/pay etc etc will be given to those interested Monday. Right now I'm just taking inquiries and getting ready to start building a team. I can tell you this, we're located off of I20 in Arlington and I'll tell you this much as well. You come in on time, you work to the best of your ability and you WILL MAKE MONEY. A TON of it. I've been in the car business for 3 months now and I'm a manager. My first month in the business I made a little over 4000 and I'm a young pup. PM me or call me at 214 417 1910 if you're interested and we will get the ball rolling.

JD

PS. Car sales experience NOT REQUIRED. Dependability and a great personality is all I need. We'll train the rest
I'm interested... will give you a call
Sponsored Links
Advertisement