Temporary Jobs available - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 12-16-2005, 01:28 PM Thread Starter
Colorado Dreamin'

Temporary Jobs available

This was just sent by my business's HR Director..

Quote:
TFS Colleagues:

We wanted to make you aware of a great opportunity to earn a little holiday cash. No, not for yourself…but hopefully for a son or daughter home from college, or perhaps a friend, neighbor or spouse who has some extra time on their hands over the next month.

Background

GE's Transportation Finance business is in the process of building and testing a new deal origination platform / system. As part of this effort, we are attempting to test the new system's functionality and output to that of the existing systems. The team we're forming is meant to target the document generation capability to ensure complete and accurate documents are being generated. We will be entering the previous days deals into our new system and comparing the results.

Role / Activity

As a part of the systems testing, we're looking for six (6) temporary resources to help us with this effort. Responsibilities would entail:
Mimic external Dealer process by entering deal information into our new website and submitting the application
Mimic internal Risk process by entering approval information and selecting documents into our new Risk decision system
Mimic internal Document process by entering document information and printing the documents
Compare the new system generated documents to the existing system documents and track issues, errors and differences

Ideal Candidate Profile

Computer proficiency
Data entry capability
Attention to detail
Fast learner
Able to work in a team environment
Ability to work from 8:30 - 5:00 M-F starting ASAP…overtime is anticipated
Preference will be given to candidates who are able to work through January month-end

Selection Process

Given the very temporary nature of the work…and our need to put people in position quickly, we will be screening all interested candidates next Monday, December 19th, from 12-2pm. Please have your referrals come to the 5th floor of the Plaza building for consideration. We will continue to consider all candidates until six individuals are selected. No direct calls or emails from candidates, please. Our preference is to meet the individuals in person during the screening process.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for your help.
The address for the screening is 300 East Carpenter Freeway, 75062 which is in Las Colinas (Oconnor and 114). I cannot help anyone get in and have no say so in the hiring but it may be a good opportunity for someone out of work or looking for something temporary without having to deal with an agency.

Don't bother PM'ing me cause all I know is what is written above. Just thought it may help someone out.

90 Bronco

When I get sad I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead. True story. - Barney Stinson

A lie is a great story that someone ruined with the truth. - Barney Stinson

Last edited by Chili; 12-16-2005 at 02:24 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 12-28-2005, 08:57 AM Thread Starter
Colorado Dreamin'

Tried to delete but couldn't

All positions were filled at the open screening on the 19th..

90 Bronco

When I get sad I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead. True story. - Barney Stinson

A lie is a great story that someone ruined with the truth. - Barney Stinson
Sponsored Links
Advertisement