Need some cash for Saturday night? - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 21 (permalink) Old 10-14-2005, 08:56 AM Thread Starter
Recovering Lush

Need some cash for Saturday night?

I need someone to distribute/pass out fliers in the Colleyville/Grapevine area Saturday morning. Eight bucks an hr, and you'll get paid Saturday. Also, a 5% commission will be paid out for any fliers that result in "sales."

This is for a new e-bay drop off store in Colleyville, and if things go well, there will be an opportunity for a shipping/packing person in the future.

color=#606060]
Quote:
"The Father-heart of God was... thrilled with me -- an immature, mess-making spiritual infant... My heavenly Father was enjoying me while I was yet in the process of maturing, not sighing in disgust and waiting impatiently until I grew up. He loved and longed for me; He felt proud and was excited over me while I was falling short."
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

Sober By Grace Ministries: A Ministry of The James 2:26 Project
[size=1]Where New Beginnings Start
www.soberbygrace.org
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 21 (permalink) Old 10-14-2005, 10:27 AM
Fear the Stashe

Quote:
Originally Posted by HookEm
I need someone to distribute/pass out fliers in the Colleyville/Grapevine area Saturday morning. Eight bucks an hr, and you'll get paid Saturday. Also, a 5% commission will be paid out for any fliers that result in "sales."

This is for a new e-bay drop off store in Colleyville, and if things go well, there will be an opportunity for a shipping/packing person in the future.
What are the times?
What places...Like at shopping centers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badass2000gt View Post
See this is all you got. You're just a little bitch. I'll be in lewisville tonight if you want to meet up and see if you would like to talk shit to me. But I know I know your a pussy and won't show and I'm trying to e-thug but you're the one continues to try to insult me. So if you want to be a real man and back this shit up I'll be at the lewisville bowling center off of main st tonight at 6. Not far at all from highland village. Just for you I'll be wearing a Texas shirt.
post #3 of 21 (permalink) Old 10-14-2005, 11:13 AM Thread Starter
Recovering Lush

Quote:
Originally Posted by unkoricky
What are the times?
What places...Like at shopping centers?
I'm thinking shopping centers, and probablly some to residences via the storm door. (Rolled up and slipped thru the handle)

As to time, probablly in the 10-noon range, for about 4-5 hrs.

I'll know an exact time in a few hours.....gotta make my son's soccer game tomorrow AM.

color=#606060]
Quote:
"The Father-heart of God was... thrilled with me -- an immature, mess-making spiritual infant... My heavenly Father was enjoying me while I was yet in the process of maturing, not sighing in disgust and waiting impatiently until I grew up. He loved and longed for me; He felt proud and was excited over me while I was falling short."
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org

post #4 of 21 (permalink) Old 10-15-2005, 11:29 AM
I'm going Commando

Too bad you never got back to us.
post #5 of 21 (permalink) Old 10-15-2005, 12:45 PM Thread Starter
Recovering Lush

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanB
Too bad you never got back to us.
Who we? If it's the we I think, she needs to check her PMs.

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #6 of 21 (permalink) Old 10-15-2005, 12:47 PM
I'm going Commando

it was "we" as in DFWstangs. I'm not knocking it, I just wanted to make some cash.
post #7 of 21 (permalink) Old 10-15-2005, 12:53 PM Thread Starter
Recovering Lush

Quote:
it was "we" as in DFWstangs. I'm not knocking it, I just wanted to make some cash.
If you wanna boogie down at 3:30, offers still open....plenty of daylight. May even throw in a shot or three of bad vodka....

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #8 of 21 (permalink) Old 10-15-2005, 12:55 PM
I'm going Commando

The "meat" of my day was already full, but this AM was wide open. Any future opportunities?
post #9 of 21 (permalink) Old 10-15-2005, 12:59 PM Thread Starter
Recovering Lush

Quote:
The "meat" of my day was already full, but this AM was wide open. Any future opportunities?
Possibly tomorrow, but that's way iffy. Definitely next Saturday. And the need for a shipping person is beginning to look better in the relatively near future. Same type of deal...weekends, cash daily, prob about 10-12 an hr.

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #10 of 21 (permalink) Old 10-15-2005, 01:01 PM
Newbie fo' life

Quote:
Possibly tomorrow, but that's way iffy. Definitely next Saturday. And the need for a shipping person is beginning to look better in the relatively near future. Same type of deal...weekends, cash daily, prob about 10-12 an hr.
thats good b/c next weekend is open and all others after that.
i had a few issues here at the house and still my bro-in-law has not come back to the house from getting parts. He's wasted my day so far. They told me that they wanted to get started at 5am so i was here and still hasn't started a damn thing.

2002 mineral grey GT R.I.P.
post #11 of 21 (permalink) Old 10-15-2005, 01:03 PM Thread Starter
Recovering Lush

Like I told ya, I totally understand. I've walked that road before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mild2002gt
thats good b/c next weekend is open and all others after that.
i had a few issues here at the house and still my bro-in-law has not come back to the house from getting parts. He's wasted my day so far. They told me that they wanted to get started at 5am so i was here and still hasn't started a damn thing.

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #12 of 21 (permalink) Old 10-15-2005, 01:30 PM
I'm going Commando

Quote:
Keep me posted about that! Someone PMd me your phone number, so let me know whats up. Pm me any info you have.
post #13 of 21 (permalink) Old 10-15-2005, 02:22 PM
LS1 Fighter

Quote:
I'm interested in being the shipping person or anything else you have come up !
post #14 of 21 (permalink) Old 10-16-2005, 02:52 PM
Fear the Stashe

still need anyone? im interested

Quote:
See this is all you got. You're just a little bitch. I'll be in lewisville tonight if you want to meet up and see if you would like to talk shit to me. But I know I know your a pussy and won't show and I'm trying to e-thug but you're the one continues to try to insult me. So if you want to be a real man and back this shit up I'll be at the lewisville bowling center off of main st tonight at 6. Not far at all from highland village. Just for you I'll be wearing a Texas shirt.
post #15 of 21 (permalink) Old 10-18-2005, 06:45 PM
Lifer

i am interested in a pt job let me know if anything opens up...thanks alot.
post #16 of 21 (permalink) Old 10-18-2005, 06:59 PM
Time Served

Why don't you have Vince Young throw the fliers out for you?

F T S
post #17 of 21 (permalink) Old 10-18-2005, 08:09 PM
Fear the Stashe

Quote:
Originally Posted by zora04
cause he'd miss the ground

Quote:
post #18 of 21 (permalink) Old 10-18-2005, 09:40 PM Thread Starter
Recovering Lush

Quote:
Originally Posted by zora04
Hmmm.....he's probablly a little too busy to boogie down to DFW on Saturdays......

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #19 of 21 (permalink) Old 10-18-2005, 09:46 PM Thread Starter
Recovering Lush

Not sure on this weekend. We had a corporate type competitor open up about 3 blocks away, so we may be doing a grand opening type deal this weekend (smoked brisket, bounce house, etc). Thanks to the corporate dudes down the road, I've got to dump about....well, 7 times what I had planned on spending on advertsing, into advertising.

All that aside:

There is still a good chance that a shipping type position may open up, but the vendor is dragging his feet, so I'm at his mercy. I'm also trying to get into the fund rasising business, and if that works out, I'd probablly need an additional shipper as well.

Will keep you guys posted.

color=#606060]
Quote:
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[

www.soberbygrace.org
post #20 of 21 (permalink) Old 10-19-2005, 07:54 AM
I'm Adorkable!

Hmmmmm.....bounce house and Vodka??

Vandergriff Toyota 817-468-8696
post #21 of 21 (permalink) Old 10-20-2005, 11:27 PM
Newbie fo' life

i'm down to work the weekend as a shipper, just let me know. If not then i can at least try to do the flyers for ya. Heck, if you need additional help this weekend just to get a jump on the competitor then i'll help you for free this week.

2002 mineral grey GT R.I.P.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement