Job Needed ASAP - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-13-2005, 05:32 PM Thread Starter
Punk Ass Newbie

Job Needed ASAP

Hey guys im in need of a job. I would like to work at some kind of warehouse or any type of distribution company and it need to be arround the DFW airport area. I know package handler pay good soo if anyone know where i could go please PM me or post up a message thanks guys.

Derek
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-13-2005, 06:52 PM
Time Served

Try FedEx

-01 Dodge Ram
-Mustang? Hey! Where did it go?
Just have fun!
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-13-2005, 08:45 PM Thread Starter
Punk Ass Newbie

Yeah, well i tryed the FedEx at Alliance airport and i thought i was goin to get because they made me do a drug test but they never called back about the job and I also tryed UPS but it keeps telling me it has my application from like 3 month ago but I know there never goin to go look at it. But anyways im goin to keep lookin thanks for the suggestion.

Last edited by 92DSMGST; 10-13-2005 at 10:26 PM.

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-18-2005, 02:32 AM
Time Served

I have an opening in Grapevine.I need a forklift driver to load and unload trucks.If you are interested pm me and I will give you all the information.
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-18-2005, 06:42 PM
Lifer

fedex took 4 months to call me back...you will probably get a call back at around.....late november early december.....worked there for 2 1/2 years....great job...good pay and benefits....and you dont work too much....
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-14-2005, 02:59 AM
Formerly 5.0Vert

You can try Saia Motor Freight in Grand Prairie...its off of Beltline(on Oakdale, 1002 W. Oakdale). Its obviously a freight dock but its still the same basic line of work. Starting pay should be $15-$16.xx an hour. I got a call back the same day my buddy dropped off my application. I was actually on break at my current job of the time. If you do fill out an app, make sure you put part time, you'll get anywhere from 30-60 hours a week(depends on how much you want to work) and use me as a reference.
-Tyler Vance

post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-14-2005, 03:00 AM
Formerly 5.0Vert

Oh yeah, the title of the job is actually "dock worker"...it requires a forklift operator's license BUT they train you anyways(I had no prior experience). You have to pass a physical and a drug test as well. Good luck

post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-14-2005, 03:07 AM
Time Served

we dont require a phsical but we do drug test and do random drug test and we also do haz-mat and forklift test.I dont want to be bashing Saia but I have a few guys here that worked there and they say they didnt like it..Anyhow it may not pay as much as Saia but anyone interested pm me we need some people..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement