Sub-Contractor Needed: Longview area - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 09-19-2005, 08:26 PM Thread Starter
PAN

Sub-Contractor Needed: Longview area

Must have: Truck, digital camera, ladder, internet, cell phone. Laptop is optional but can double your potential income.

Must not be: scared of heights, scared of dogs, scared of hard work.

Must be able to: Climb ladders, take pictures, pay attention to detail, communicate well with others, be professional at all times.

The position I have open involves covering the following counties: Gregg and every other county around you. This position will require 1 - 2 full days a week in order to meet time service obligations. These days can be split up as you wish, but will equal roughly this amount of effort.

I will also have work in the Dallas metro area, Wichita Falls, Texarkana, Amarillo, Nacogdoches, Longview areas, and in several other states available at all times, so if you like to travel, the opportunity is there...

PM me for more info. I require a stable work history as I cannot afford the luxury of wasting my time training those who are not serious about their futures.

Time is money, and money is time.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement