Countrywide - Account Executive position - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-19-2005, 06:27 PM Thread Starter
Mmmmm..... BEER !

Countrywide - Account Executive position

Please see job posting below:

http://www.countrywidecareers.com/ma...45&view=detail

If you think that you may be interested in something like this, and have a good background in sales, or mortgage banking, please send me your resume at [email protected] . They would prefer a degree and experience, but will train the right people. I had neither, so not to worry if you don't. Also lots of room for advancement.

I need to hear from you by this weekend!!!

Feel free to email me if you are interested in any other position that you find on the Countrywide website. These don't have to be this weekend, but if you get a referral from a current employee, you greatly increase your chances of getting hired.

Thanks,
Brad

Quote:
Originally posted by AbecX
I always thought grammer and spelling were some of the more important aspects in life, I mean after all, without it, we would all be doing your job for a living.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-19-2005, 06:36 PM
Colorado Dreamin'

The link isn't working, is the req number 449420? What kind of pay is it? Do you have tuition reimbursement?

90 Bronco

When I get sad I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead. True story. - Barney Stinson

A lie is a great story that someone ruined with the truth. - Barney Stinson
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-19-2005, 06:52 PM Thread Starter
Mmmmm..... BEER !

REQ# 410005

The link works fine for me, so I don't know what to tell ya.

Itís not an easy job, but itís not hard either. If you are good with people, have the ability and desire to learn, and are disciplined enough to work hard with little to no supervision, then you should expect to make 60K. That is about the minimum you should make, the top producers make 150k+. You get out of it what you put into it. The guys that stay 2 or 3 extra hours a few days a week, and really bust their ass are making 10-15k per month.

They do offer all kinds of training, great benefits, and I do believe there is tuition reimbursement. Hope that helps.

Quote:
I always thought grammer and spelling were some of the more important aspects in life, I mean after all, without it, we would all be doing your job for a living.

Last edited by Brad88gt; 08-19-2005 at 09:57 PM.

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-20-2005, 01:37 AM
[x] original checkboxer

Is this Plano or Richardson? Is this an Area Manager position? Bringing loans to countrywide basically?
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-20-2005, 12:39 PM Thread Starter
Mmmmm..... BEER !

Hey Matt, I can refer you to Plano, Richardson, or north Ft. Worth for the same position. I can refer you to any position really, but they really need people for mine. It is a sales position, salary plus monthly bonuses. All account executives get different leads, some inbound, some outbound, internet leads. The good thing is, 95% of the leads come from a consumer shopping for a mortgage, a better rate, or wanting to refinance. There really is nothing to it, and it is a job that you should make really good money at.

Quote:
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-20-2005, 09:46 PM
Hamilton Racing Ownz U

Hey Brad, sent a PM and email...

Grey 86 GT - Rebuild pending
Orange 08 Corvette
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-21-2005, 07:23 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad88gt
Hey Matt, I can refer you to Plano, Richardson, or north Ft. Worth for the same position. I can refer you to any position really, but they really need people for mine. It is a sales position, salary plus monthly bonuses. All account executives get different leads, some inbound, some outbound, internet leads. The good thing is, 95% of the leads come from a consumer shopping for a mortgage, a better rate, or wanting to refinance. There really is nothing to it, and it is a job that you should make really good money at.

Do you work with a brent baxter?

87 LX Hatch -- Project 302 [email protected] -- 4 Sale
89 4 eye coupe (Grayhorse)
07 Harley Truck S/C
08 G-37S
LockoutSupplements.com
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-15-2005, 01:44 PM
Moz
white devil

Thumbs up

Email sent (on positions off the website).
Sponsored Links
Advertisement