lay-offs at Boeing-Corinth-please help - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 05-07-2005, 08:40 PM Thread Starter
Punk Ass Newbie

lay-offs at Boeing-Corinth-please help

After 9-11, Boeing sold their Corinth facility to a French company called Labinal. I have worked for Boeing/Labinal for over 8 years fabricating and training new hires to fabricate wire harnesses for Boeing 737, 757, 747, 767, and 777 commercial airline fleet. I have also trained new hires to build military V-22 and F-22, as well as the B2 and B1B bombers. Although I never completed my college degree, I was promoted after 8 months of employment to train employees to build these wire harnesses per FAA guidelines with excellent quality. I declined a Manfacturing Engineering Planner position after 8 months of employment to accept the On-The-Job training position which also kept me in the bargaining unit with the IAM Union to prevent job lay-off. Everything was going really well until after 9-11. The aerospace industry is continuing to decline and my senority number is up for lay-off at the end of this month. I live north of Corinth, near Denton, but am willing to drive to the Dallas/Fort Worth area if the career and salary is a good fit for my experience and goals. Please pass along any information you may have to help, as I will do the same as I continue to search for employment. You can contact me via email at [email protected].

Good luck to all of you searching for employment. Stay positive!
Thank you,
Lane
Sponsored Links
Advertisement