Entry Level Management Position - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-21-2005, 06:32 AM Thread Starter
Punk Ass Newbie

Entry Level Management Position

MANAGEMENT CAREER OPPORTUNITY
National Building Services Company looking for career oriented individuals to enter our Management Trainee program. Our intensive on-the-job training program will prepare you for a career in the building support service industry. As a Trainee you will travel to one of our training locations throughout the U.S. We offer a competitive salary during and after training and excellent benefits. Outstanding upward career and salary potential determined only by your ability and job performance. Visit us at www.sscserv.com to learn more about our company. Send resume to: [email protected]

93 Vert

Don't let the Bastards wear you down!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-21-2005, 12:54 PM
Super Jew

Do you have anymore information on the available positions? I went to your website and looked under the employment section but there is no information there about available positions. Also, are your open positions local on the Dallas area? Please PM me with more information as I am interested and have good management experience.

Thanks

post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-26-2005, 09:01 PM
Lifer

Is this a true management or labor management position. Not a lot of info on the site. What are salary potentials? Travel percentage? Degree Requirmeents?

Thanks.

99GT Vert

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-27-2005, 08:15 AM Thread Starter
Punk Ass Newbie

management position

I am not sure if I understand the question correctly or not, but I will attempt to answer. This is a management position with Facility Maintenance company who is contracted by schools, universities, and industries to maintain their facility. Our managers run accounts that have anywhere from 20 to 140 employees and that cover from 500,000 square feet to 2+ million square feet.

Is this a "desk job"? NO it is not. This job is for individuals that like to have a day to day challenge both in work responsibility and human contact aspects. Our managers staff the locations, handle (to a degree) HR issues, maintain inventories, develop customer and community relations, and grow with the business needs. This position, as with all the positions in our company do keep the person moving.

Salary potentials are based upon the ability and performance of the individual, the same goes for growth. Training Manager Salaries start at about $25K and go up based upon qualifications. Managers assigned to a contract have a higher salary scale of course, and those salaries are based upon the contract the individual is placed in. All of our Executive Managers came from either an hourly position or manager trainee program. We are a conservative company that is structured to reward the employee whether it be through growth in position and financial incentives or our Employee stock ownership program. SSC is a company that is majority Employee owned and operates as such. Although we are a large company we don't act like it. We focus on fairness to our customers, fairness to the company, and fairness to our employees.

If you notice the Service industry is one of the very few steadily growing industries in the U.S. Our industry does well during recessions and does well during growing times due to many reasons that I can go into with you at a later date. I have been with the company for 9 years.

If you are interested in our team please send me your resume. If that did not answer you question please be more specific and will be glad to answer it to the best of my ability.

Thank you,

John Lane

93 Vert

Don't let the Bastards wear you down!

Last edited by SunDevil 5.0; 01-27-2005 at 08:46 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement