Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: in front of the keyboard
Desktop Support position open in Plano
*Assists level 1 answering help desk calls and providing level 2 phone support when necessary.
*Inspects personal computer equipment, follows approved help request and CCU policy to prepare microcomputer for delivery.
*Installs or assists service personnel in installation of hardware and peripheral components such as monitors, keyboards, printers, and disk drives on user's premises.
* Loads specified software packages such as operating systems, word processing, or spreadsheet programs into computer.
* Enters commands and observes system functions to verify correct system operation.
* Responds to client inquiries concerning systems operation and diagnoses system hardware, software, and operator problems.
* Instructs users in use of equipment, software, and manuals.
* Recommends or performs minor remedial actions to correct problems.
* Coordinates activities with help desk, network services, or other information systems groups.
* Provides updates, status, and completion information to manager, problem request tracking system, and/or users, via voice mail, e-mail, or in-person communication.
* Replaces defective or inadequate software packages.
* Refers major hardware problems to service personnel for correction.
* Other duties as assigned.
PM me for more info
2007 Taurus SEL - daily driver
1974 El Camino SS - 400sb
Originally Posted by purrrfectstang
Umm.. what is the ID-10T settings?