Seriously seeking job change in Ft Worth area-> - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 10-14-2004, 07:54 PM Thread Starter
Time Served

Exclamation Seriously seeking job change in Ft Worth area->

I am currently holding a position of Office Administration with a company called AiTech, in Carrollton. We are a Dish Network/DirecTV/Sirius/XM/DirecWay retailer, and a contractor for Southwestern Bell Home Entertainment. I like the job and the people that I work for/with, but I really need something closer to home. I have a house in Burleson. If anyone knows of any openings close to me, please e-mail me at [email protected]

I have over 5-7 years experience in all Windows OS's, and most all Microsoft Office, Database & Spreadsheet applications. Keyboarding(WPM) and Ten Key are a given. I have several years of call-center experience in Customer Service, Technical Support(Internet) and Help Desk in which I became familiar with other applications such as Rumba, Vantive, Scopus, Remedy, Lotus Notes, etc. I spent almost three years installing, testing and turning-up telecom equipment(ADSL & Broadband Test equip, OC3-192, 5E switch and MUCH much more) in Southwestern Bell, MCI, AT&T, British Telecom, Birch, Cox and others' Central Offices. I also have a few years under my belt as Restaurant Wait-staff/Bar-Tender, New Car Salesman and Optical liquid-delivery systems-tech to fill in the gaps through-out my employment history. I have a WIDE range of experiences and I learn too quickly to keep me interested, most of the time. I have to be, and love to be challenged but have not found a job yet that I have not brutally mastered beyond my co-workers. I climb the ladder faster than anyone in every job I take. I never used to brag about myself like that, but I've learned its not bragging if you back it up. I'd be content with any position in the $30K a year range, but will settle for slightly less as long as the opportunity to quickly advance and move up to a higher tier of pay is available.

I am also currently knocking out all of my core classes for transfer to UTA, in my quest for BS of Aerospace Engineering.

I recently reformatted my machine and have not yet reinstalled Word. Let me know if you would like a copy of my resume so I can revise it and send it to you. Thanks to anyone and everyone for any help you can offer. Word-of-mouth and networking are the best tools available right now for anyone seeking employment so please don't be afraid to post or email me any position you think might be available in the Ft Worth or surrounding areas...I might be willing to make the drive to Grand Prairie or Irving if the pay is right. Thanks again, and good luck to everyone else also looking for a new job.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement