More jobs, mostly clerical stuff...just read :D - DFWstangs Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-09-2004, 08:26 PM Thread Starter
Time Served
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Dallas/Garland
Posts: 166
More jobs, mostly clerical stuff...just read :D

FAX AND/OR EMAIL ME UR RESUME
972-818-2152
[email protected]

positions that are OPEN right now, basically they are just lookin for someone to hire ASAP are.....

receptionist, in dallas, off 35 & inwood, FT, Mon-Fri 8a-5p pays $12-13/hr


collections, A/R, in medical field, needs workers comp and texas fee schedule exp, thats in addison @ keller springs and midway pays $11-13/hr not sure of hours JUST yet


supervisor position @ the same place in addison not sure of pay or hours, but once ur resume is sent to me, i contact them and they will give me all that info, if they are interested in you

data entry job, is in carrollton, off 635 and luna, this one has major overtime Mon-Fri, and pays 11 an hour

there are other jobs, but like i said the first step is to fax or email ur resume, if u fax, just put attention to brooke burns, and if u email, just make sure u put in there what position ur most interested in, but i will look at ur resume and see which post. u are more qualified for



hurry up cause these sum of a bitchs are fillin up FAAASSSTTTT

Do you really think I care??
Brooke is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-09-2004, 08:29 PM Thread Starter
Time Served
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Dallas/Garland
Posts: 166
oh yea, someone emailed me their resume, like jr89stang or something like that, well i looked at ur resume and u were GREAT FOR IT, the ONLY thing was they want a year exp for the cell phone job, and it is in ft worth

o yea thats another job, cell phone work, need a year exp, HS diploma or GED and b open preferrably for any schedule
u need to have worked for like nokia, exp, doin shit w/ cell phones, refurb. etc, shit like that, so if u can do that, and live in or near ft worth then send me ur resume also and i can set u up w/ an interview out there

Do you really think I care??
Brooke is offline  
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-14-2004, 03:02 AM
Recovering Lush
 
HookEm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Saginaw, TX
Posts: 10,011
ok Brooke, now you can pay me back.

I NEED A FARGIN JOB!

Mine ended today.......



btw, if you need me to update your resume, you'll have to send it to [email protected]

color=#606060]
Quote:
"The Father-heart of God was... thrilled with me -- an immature, mess-making spiritual infant... My heavenly Father was enjoying me while I was yet in the process of maturing, not sighing in disgust and waiting impatiently until I grew up. He loved and longed for me; He felt proud and was excited over me while I was falling short."
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[



Sober By Grace Ministries: A Ministry of The James 2:26 Project
[size=1]Where New Beginnings Start
www.soberbygrace.org
HookEm is offline  
 
post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-14-2004, 01:27 PM Thread Starter
Time Served
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Dallas/Garland
Posts: 166
send me ur resume [email protected]

and i will email u tonight w/ my stuff

Do you really think I care??
Brooke is offline  
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-14-2004, 02:07 PM
Recovering Lush
 
HookEm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Saginaw, TX
Posts: 10,011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke
send me ur resume [email protected]

and i will email u tonight w/ my stuff
U have mail.

color=#606060]
Quote:
"The Father-heart of God was... thrilled with me -- an immature, mess-making spiritual infant... My heavenly Father was enjoying me while I was yet in the process of maturing, not sighing in disgust and waiting impatiently until I grew up. He loved and longed for me; He felt proud and was excited over me while I was falling short."
Quote:
Mike Bickle

[



Sober By Grace Ministries: A Ministry of The James 2:26 Project
[size=1]Where New Beginnings Start
www.soberbygrace.org
HookEm is offline  
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-15-2004, 02:42 PM Thread Starter
Time Served
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Dallas/Garland
Posts: 166
Quote:
Originally Posted by HookEm
U have mail.

and you have mail now too

Do you really think I care??
Brooke is offline  
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-18-2004, 12:11 PM
Lifer
 
wesman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Cedar Hill,Tx
Posts: 2,142
Anything in Arlington, Ft Worth, Irving etc ??

Wife has secretarial, medical billing, general billing and supervisory background. If you have anything remotely close to S Arlington let me know and I'll have her send you her resume.

--wes
wesman is offline  
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-18-2004, 04:07 PM Thread Starter
Time Served
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Dallas/Garland
Posts: 166
Quote:
Originally Posted by wesman
Anything in Arlington, Ft Worth, Irving etc ??

Wife has secretarial, medical billing, general billing and supervisory background. If you have anything remotely close to S Arlington let me know and I'll have her send you her resume.

--wes
no the jobs i have for supervisor position, a/r, collections, auditor, and d/e are in carrollton

Do you really think I care??
Brooke is offline  
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-29-2004, 01:45 AM
Lifer
 
Trip McNeely's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 29,396
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke
no the jobs i have for supervisor position, a/r, collections, auditor, and d/e are in carrollton
Are these still open?? I currently am doing sales right now and hate it. I have a Bachelors degree as well. PM me and let me know. Thanks.

CANADIANS = DOUCHERS

Trip McNeely is offline  
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-30-2004, 12:15 PM Thread Starter
Time Served
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Dallas/Garland
Posts: 166
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Ac
Are these still open?? I currently am doing sales right now and hate it. I have a Bachelors degree as well. PM me and let me know. Thanks.
send ur resume to [email protected] some really depend on exp

Do you really think I care??
Brooke is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the DFWstangs Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome