Does anyone know of an IT Position? - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-11-2004, 02:35 PM Thread Starter
Time Served

Does anyone know of an IT Position?

My husband is looking for a job. He has a 4 year degree and has over 6 years experience working with all Windows products, including Active Directory and resolving Enterprise level issues. He has spent the last 3 years working at Microsoft as a contract employee. We all know where Microsoft's jobs are heading - India - so my husband really needs to find another position.

Any help would be appreciated. I can send his resume to anyone who is interested.

Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-11-2004, 03:09 PM
Professional Slacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisaz28
My husband is looking for a job. He has a 4 year degree and has over 6 years experience working with all Windows products, including Active Directory and resolving Enterprise level issues. He has spent the last 3 years working at Microsoft as a contract employee. We all know where Microsoft's jobs are heading - India - so my husband really needs to find another position.

Any help would be appreciated. I can send his resume to anyone who is interested.

Thanks!
MS Support jobs are not going to india... Head over to volt and get him back out there... the is also compcontech that hires contract work for MS.

if he has a 4 year degree have him apply at www.lmco.com for some open IT positions.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-11-2004, 03:29 PM Thread Starter
Time Served

Do you work for MS?

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-11-2004, 03:30 PM
Ted
Opulance. I has it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisaz28
Do you work for MS?
well, do you?
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-11-2004, 03:32 PM Thread Starter
Time Served

No, I don't. Like I said, my husband does as a contract employee and every indication they are giving is that they are shutting the place down. MS is closing off all but two floors of the building and turning off air conditioning, heating, etc. to the empty floors. Most calls are being handled by contract employees and full-time employees are moving to other areas instead of handling call loads. Some employees are moving to India as Team Leads to help get it started. Seems like the jobs are heading there to me.

Lisa T.

2007 Red Kawasaki Ninja 250

2002 Red Z28, t-tops, 6 speed (SOLD)
Mods: Lid and Holley Air Filter, 4.10 Gears, Y-Pipe, Magna Flow Exhaust, bypass pipes, ported TB, ET Streets
Best times:
12.272 in 1/4 @ 113.87 mph (1/16/05)
7.919 in 1/8 @ 88.52 mph (1/16/05)

<><
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-25-2004, 02:49 PM
Lifer

damn thats some scary news.

79 K5 blazer, 6" lift 38x15" tires d44/12b lockers and chromoly axles ,6.2L GM diesel - Waste Vegetable Oil conversion - cross over steering,14"SAW nitrogen shocks, beefed shackles, shackle flip, winch/ bumpers, diff covers.

94 CBR 600 naked, handbraked, -1 +3 sprockets, one wheel operation mod

"I'm sorry, nothing quite says, "F- You, I'm from Texas" like an all-business, stripped-down K5."
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-26-2004, 03:30 PM
Bernard

have him email [email protected]

I work for MS right now, and that is my company. My partner is looking for some help. It's part time work, but while he's out there looking for another job, it might be worth it for some side cash, 10-99 work.

Tell Mike that Matt sent him.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement