End User Support Specialist
Ze-Net Technologies Inc, a leading nationwide Hospitality High Speed Internet Access vender, is looking for a qualified, dynamic individual for the position of End-User Support Specialist. The End User Support Specialist is responsible for providing network and operating system support to local and remote end-users, usually guests or staff of Hotels, as well as technical guidance in the area of desktop hardware and software. Successful candidates will be responsible for providing solution-oriented services including:
• Provide end-user support for hardware & software and resolve network connectivity and operating system configuration problems
• Create an effective support relationship with specific Ze-Net Customers
• Build, document and maintain standards and procedures.
• Provide phone-based support and monitor & respond to helpdesk email and voice-mail
• A minimum of 1 year working experience is required
• Familiarity with basic LAN topology, network protocols and troubleshooting techniques.
• Ability to work efficiently under pressure.
• Ability to work in an on-call capacity (weekly rotation with some after-hours and weekend support)
• Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills – verbal and written
• Effective organizational skills are a must
• Ability to work with employees at all levels
• Additional desired qualifications include A+; Microsoft & Cisco Certifications
Compensation is mid to high 20's, Health Insurance (PPO), Paid Vacation and more...
E-Mail your resume to Scott @ [email protected]
for an interview.