• Custom Paint

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Factory Plastics

Votes: 4 57.1%

I should have gone riding with these guys: Vid

24K views 654 replies 133 participants last post by  lwk2 
#1 ·
#2 ·
the guy that starts to do something while the other guy is riding the wheelie and almost takes them both out. Luckily he didnt wipe out but could have been bad especially in front of the whole pack

#7 ·
cool video,i agree it would have been bad if he went down in front of the pack.

#19 ·
The new ZX10 is going to be fast as hell all over again. I read the major improvement is the upgraded fuel system and increased mid range and I always thought my midrange was awesome. My 04 runs consistant 117-118.5MPH 1/8 miles BONE STOCK. I'm wondering if the new bike will do 120???? If I sell my bike, we will see because that's what Im getting. ;)

#21 ·
why in the hell are they using the S housing with a 60-1 wheel if they only want to make 400 hp? I would think there would be much smaller and lighter alternatives, that would be much easier to package, but oh well. Nice welding by the way........ :rolleyes: those guys must be proud.

edit: it looks like they are $8700 proud of it LOL.

#25 ·
slow ass said:
i was going to raffle off a 2002 gsxr 750 for the super bowl and have a party to go with it.do think any body would buy tickets for $50.
Stolen?????? Whats wrong with it?????? If nothings wrong with it and its not stolen. Why not sell it? Get some money out of it. Or are you giving the profit to a charity or something?

I hate being off and working nights. My mind wont sleep.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.