DFW Mustang Forums banner

Supplements

877 views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  Bkennim 
#1 ·
What supplements work for you? I am trying to lose weight first then gain muscle. Any advice?

Thanks

#6 ·
I also forgot to mention I work Midnights:mad: and uselly spend half the day sleeping. Should I excersise before I go to work or when I get off?
I am planning on using Xenadrine and one of there Meal Replacement's. I read somewhere if combined together that it helps get rid of fat faster?

Thanks

#7 ·
Cobra#2885 said:
I also forgot to mention I work Midnights:mad: and uselly spend half the day sleeping. Should I excersise before I go to work or when I get off?
I am planning on using Xenadrine and one of there Meal Replacement's. I read somewhere if combined together that it helps get rid of fat faster?

Thanks
It doesnt really matter what time you choose to work out, although your Test levels are higher in the morning...the main thing is to be consistent and try to work out around the same time

The meal replacments are good, but you cant live off them....If your trying to lose wieght the best thing to do is to check your diet...to lose wieght, it is better to break your meals up into 6 smaller meals through-out the day instead of having 3 meals a day. By spreading the meals out, it speeds up your bodys metabolism. An Idea is to eat 3-4 smaller meals that consist of High protien and low carbs and the other 2 meals you can drink the meal replacments.

When your working out for wieght loss, I think the best thing to do is start with wieght lifting and after your done do some cardio (20-30 mins)....by wieght lifting first you are burning all the glucose or energy out of your muscles and then when you start your cardio your not burning the glucose anymore, your burning fat

Good Diet, good workout with cardio, and a ECA stack like Hydroxy or Xenadrine, and sleep...you should shread some wieght pretty quick

hope this helps

#9 ·
Is there any difference in taking a stack supplement during the day, or drinking on of the stack drinks during a workout? I used to take stacker2, but since I started going to the gym, I've just been buying a Speed Stack drink and drinking it during the workout. If there any difference in the two in terms of effectiveness?

#10 ·
well i definetly don't recommend using them both(could lead to a heart attack). I think the drinks have less of the ingredients than the pills. And with the pills you take in the morning and during the day. The drinks will probabaly get a little expensive. Next time you buy a bottle keep it and then check out www.hydroxycut.com then compare the ingredients

#12 ·
RCobracon94 said:
what you need to do is lift weights and a little cardo to get bigger, with the protien, then more cardio, protien and add the thermoginic.......because once you start throwing pounds off, alot of your mass will go with it.
Is it just me, or does this not make sense? Sorry Ryan, I'm sure you know what you are trying to say but I don't know what that is.:confused:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.