DFW Mustang Forums banner

Local Chrome Plating?

1K views 18 replies 9 participants last post by  HORSPLA 
#1 ·
Anyone know of a place that can Chrome some stuff?

#2 ·
Who Needs 8 said:
Anyone know of a place that can Chrome some stuff?
Pulidos....Think they are in Seagoville.

#5 ·
SpeedyJC said:
Pulidos did a great job on my cold air intake last year!
How much did that run?

#11 ·
If you can buy them already chromed from Ebay or a Corvette parts place that would probably be your cheapest way, but it never hurts to call. You never know he may have that kind of stuff already done, just bring in your pieces to use as a core. My gauge cluster was somewhere around $300, but that included having a lot of repair work done, cracks filled, broken off studs replaced, etc. Also they are closed on weekends, to save you a wasted trip on a saturday.

#13 ·
Advanced did my Mach 1 scoop a year and a half ago. Decent job and cost about $200. They had to remove the factory powder coat and a lot of sand casting to get it flat so they could dip it, so a lot of that $200 was prep work.

#16 ·
well I called advanced plating, glenda was very helpful, however they dont chrome plastic. She sent me to Mr. G's.... the guy that answered the phone was not very helpful, he wouldnt even give me a general idea of what it would cost, and then he told me he can't chrome anything in the engine bay, it wont stand up to oil or anything else. The he told me only interior parts... so... no help there.

#19 ·
5.0_CJ...I think we met up for one reason or another, but not for me to buy injectors. You have me ID'd though...my Mach is red with a chrome scoop. I have heard good things from Mr. G's but never seen anything in person.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.