DFW Mustang Forums banner

Yahoo! Fantasy Hockey League

810 views 61 replies 11 participants last post by  ClockwrkOrangeS4 
#1 ·
Anyone on here interested in making a DFWStangs Yahoo! Fantasy Hockey League once they get it up and running?

#27 ·
Right now I have it set for an AutoPick draft, but I can change that. I am setting the draft order in order of people signing up so post up here when you get your team up.

So far it is:

1. Nate's Team

2. Whitesmoke's Whalers

#29 ·
Hollywood said:
HollywoodKings

The only time I couldn't make a live draft would be before 8 during the week, Wednesday and Sundays between 4-8.
1. Nate's Team

2. Whitesmoke's Whalers

3. HollywoodKings

#32 ·
I have tenatively set the Live Draft for Sunday, October 2 at 9:30 p.m.

This date/time is not set in stone and can be changed so don't freak out. I am also contemplating doing an Offline draft here and then submitting the results that way. What are your thoughts on that?

#35 ·
1. Nate's Team

2. Whitesmoke's Whalers

3. HollywoodKings

4. Knockaround Guys

5. Clockworks R0x0rs!!1

Where all the people above that were like "Yeah, lets do it!" We've still got like 7 spots left.

#37 ·
1. Nate's Team

2. Whitesmoke's Whalers

3. HollywoodKings

4. Knockaround Guys

5. Clockworks R0x0rs!!1

6. Assman

Still about 6 spots left to fill up. Only serious players please!!

#38 ·
<--- Shocker Racing

#39 ·
1. Nate's Team

2. Whitesmoke's Whalers

3. HollywoodKings

4. Knockaround Guys

5. Clockworks R0x0rs!!1

6. Assman

7. Shocker Racing

#48 ·
LannyN9NE said:
Just a reminder the draft is tonight
I was gonna do this as well. Remider that it is tonight at 9:30 PM.

Yahoo! suggests that you be on there at least 10 minutes early. Try to be even earlier as in 15 min so we can get it done. I'm going to go in and make sure all the league settings look good and hopefully we can have some fun this season.

#49 ·
The league settings show the stats used, but don't give points them. Do we get 1 point for a goal, 1 for an assist, etc? Or is it 2g, 1a? How is save percentage calculated into points? If there was a way to show which stats gave which points (like in fantasy football), it'd make the draft easier.

#50 ·
ZYouL8R said:
The league settings show the stats used, but don't give points them. Do we get 1 point for a goal, 1 for an assist, etc? Or is it 2g, 1a? How is save percentage calculated into points? If there was a way to show which stats gave which points (like in fantasy football), it'd make the draft easier.
Lemme check real quick.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.