DFW Mustang Forums banner

Anybody looking for a job with auto parts experience?

959 views 22 replies 10 participants last post by  E_LOW 
#1 ·
Have you worked in an auto supply? counter sales? looking for something different from retail's long hours?

There's a customer service rep position open where I work, Cummins Southern Plains in Arlington.

http://cummins-sp.com/jobs/job_openings.htm

LMK if interested and I can give you a reference(and get $250 if you get hired ;) ).

#17 ·
I could use a good job and med benefits...
I got diesel tech exp. and parts and sales exp. :)
I also have a hit on my record... :(

where are the dallas, mesquite, and arlington locations at?

#18 ·
there's a few peeps already applying for the job. we just hired one guy that starts in one week(I did not know this). they go thru 3 months of training so it may be awhile before they hire the next guy. i would get a resume in the mix for when they start the next hiring round. the pay isn't record breaking but it's nice enough.

#21 ·
stung said:
there's a few peeps already applying for the job. we just hired one guy that starts in one week(I did not know this). they go thru 3 months of training so it may be awhile before they hire the next guy. i would get a resume in the mix for when they start the next hiring round. the pay isn't record breaking but it's nice enough.

maby you guys didnt read this....

#23 ·
i have already applied there. have excellence experence in parts. Took interview went good but last question was you are bi lingual right. i believe they are looking for a spanish speaker.let me know if u know anything different.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.