DFW Mustang Forums banner

Game 4 thread

541 views 22 replies 10 participants last post by  Thurston 
#1 ·
For now, that old NBA Jamz game is coming to mind: "He can't buy a bucket......"

MAvs lookin great, so far, up 15 with 3 to go in the 2nd....

THAT was a flagrant foul.....total cheap shot on Stack by Barbosa.

and dont look now, but I think Dirk is gettin his shot back.....

#3 ·
fingers crossed, the second half will tell.

#4 ·
man....this is gonna be another dandy...hope the mavs can pull it out.

#6 ·
nash=

#8 ·
Note to Shaq:

You WISH you were playing like Damp......

(for the time being....)

#9 ·
Josh to the rescue...that was a SICK jam!!!

#10 ·
11 point lead for the good guys, 1:37 to go.........wish i was still behind on the dvr so i could forward thru this commercial crap......nash is makin me nervous as a whore in the front pew on Sunday morning.

#12 ·
Thank God that;s over....what a game.

#19 ·
SVTVenom said:
LOL! Its not his fault he was shooting lights out and the rest of his team couldn't make a bucket to save their lives.
No, I'm talking about the palming of the ball. Watch his crossovers. With the ball on the way down, Nash will carry the ball across his hip and go 180 degrees around his body.

#20 ·
Totally disagree. Damp is the difference in this series. The difference in the way Phx was able to attack Dallas with Damp, v without Damp was night and day. Also, the longer the series goes, the more likely the series goes to Dallas. Phx has NO bench whatsoever.

Thurston said:
cuban woundnt match the suns offer for nash....so instead he spent the money on dampier, aka shawn bradley II. dampier played weak inside, he seems to put no effort into his game. good game tonight, i still see phoenix taking it.

#21 ·
Let Nash score all he wants.I feel the best way to beat Phoenix is make Nash a scorer and not a passer.When he penetrates and makes the passes is when you see all the 3's and dunks.
I liked the Mavs game plan tonight.We will see what Phoenix plans to do in Game 5.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.