DFW Mustang Forums banner

Anyone know how to bypass a clutch during remote start only?

439 views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  topless98gt 
#1 ·
I was just wondering if any of you guys knew how to bypass the clutch for purposes of remote start. I still want to have to push in the clutch when I go to start the car with the key. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

#8 ·
EW said:
There are alarms that can do that safely.

word...

DONT BE STUPID!! My buddies Lexus IS300 has hit a wall and another car cause of it. All of the tiems, the car was out of his hands. The dealership parked it next to a wall and the receptionist was playin with the remote. It hit a wall. To fix that, it went to thier bodyshop. When they got done fixing the front end, they parked it behind another Lexus. An employee went to move it and remote started. Stright into a LS400.

Another friends dad moved his RX7 around in the garage. My buddy remote started it after her moved it (not knowing that it was in gear) and his RX7 went into the garage wall.

#9 ·
zcs626 said:
that guy is a retard then. just carelessness (spelling?) is what caused that problem...
Thanks asshat. The Vallet(sp) left the car in gear and handed me the keys. I always left it out of gear, and hit the start instead of unlock. Accidents happen. If you really want remote start, get a good system that wont start the car in gear. Or dont h\get remote start.

#10 ·
93hatch said:
Thanks asshat. The Vallet(sp) left the car in gear and handed me the keys. I always left it out of gear, and hit the start instead of unlock. Accidents happen. If you really want remote start, get a good system that wont start the car in gear. Or dont h\get remote start.
didnt know it was you, my mistake. but everytime i give my car to valet, i put it in valet mode.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.