My kit came in yesterday and even though I had to mow the lawn - I of course pulled it all out and started take a look at it. I got several questions now and was hoping for some more input. I have not googled these questions yet, but I'd post them here anyway. Technically all my previous answers were on google, but I find answers from Nick and other board members important.
Here are my new questions...
1. The pad say to have some other solution to prep them for use. I did not order any of that stuff (M34 I think it said). Is it possible to prep them w/o that solution or will I have to get it?
2. I noticed earlier Nick, you said you've had pads in good shape for years. What do you do with them after you're done? Wash them with hose, washer...sink? I was expecting documentation that told you all that, but it was not in the little packets.
3. My G110 makes like a rattle noise when run on even the slower settings without the pad on. When the pad is on, it is still there and when put on a surface it seems to go away. I know it says not to do that, but I just wanted to be sure that the reason for the rattle is normal. I could not resist just plugging it in and turning it on at first.
4. M105 vs M205 - I was looking at them and it seems it (M105) would be dangerous if I were to go by the little bar on the side of it and being ultra cutting and all. Does it make more sense to start off with the M205 or is the M105 safe enough? My starter car is my daily that is not THAT important - as long as there is paint protecting the metal I'm not too picky on learning.
5. I remember asking earlier if you can get away with JUST doing the M105. Nick had mentioned that it depends on certain things. Are those things somewhat obvious? Or should one assume that the M205 will need to be applied by default and/or until experience shows the way?
Sorry for all the questions.