My surgery date is getting closer and closer, and the cars keep coming in. So for now, I'm going to cut off any new jobs. I have about 17 cars waiting right now, and my surgery date will be around the 15th of January(maybe a little later in the month). As of right now, we are waiting on the insurance company to approve the surgery. As soon as that happens, then surgery date will be set. I do not want to leave anyone high and dry, so I'd like to get all the cars done before my surgery.
If I get caught up, or the surgery gets put off for some reason, I will open up to new business again. But for now, I'm going to cut it off.
BTW, anyone that has been discussing me doing their vehicle, don't sweat it. I'm going to try and get you done also. Please keep in touch with me, and let me know that you're still interested.