Zaino detailers? - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 86 (permalink) Old 06-25-2007, 12:29 PM Thread Starter
Ultimate X-phoria

Zaino detailers?

Just got a black nissan 350z and I plan to use Zaino on it. However, I do not trust myself with paint. I've scratched my 3 previous black vehicles in the past like nobodies business. No matter what I did, I somehow put scratches in the paint. I don't want to ruin this car, so I figured i'd pay someone to zaino it every few months.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 86 (permalink) Old 06-25-2007, 12:33 PM
Genetically Blessed

Cody Hiler, www.sprtx.com, did my car with Zaino. He's a Tropicare guy, but went ahead and did mine, since I supplied the product. I don't know if he'll do one again after the reaction he had from doing mine, but he's worth a shot. Unless your are deadset on Zaino, I'd just as soon let Nick do it. The job he did on the z06 looked better to me than the one I had with Zaino. I still have some Zaino product leftover I've tried to give away on here before, if you're interested.
post #3 of 86 (permalink) Old 06-25-2007, 12:39 PM Thread Starter
Ultimate X-phoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by slow99
Cody Hiler, www.sprtx.com, did my car with Zaino. He's a Tropicare guy, but went ahead and did mine, since I supplied the product. I don't know if he'll do one again after the reaction he had from doing mine, but he's worth a shot. Unless your are deadset on Zaino, I'd just as soon let Nick do it. The job he did on the z06 looked better to me than the one I had with Zaino. I still have some Zaino product leftover I've tried to give away on here before, if you're interested.

I've been considering Nick, my only thing is I've seen meguiars in action and zaino in action and I really like the zaino results a bit more. Ultimately I will probably use Nick's services anyway because I hate having a dirty car and my detailing skills blow. It's hard to envision one being so lousy at cleaning a car when it doesn't exactly require skills. Just patience..welp, there it is. I don't have the patience. Thats why I suck at it.

post #4 of 86 (permalink) Old 06-25-2007, 01:49 PM
2-7 and still a fan!

Quote:
I don't know if he'll do one again after the reaction he had from doing mine, but he's worth a shot.
Sounds like someone didn't read the instructions correctly, Zaino has to be applied exactly like the instructions read. If Stephen doesn't want your Zaino, I'll come and get it and buy you a beer or or 10 too
I've been in the Aviation & Auto refinish business for 20+ years and I've never ever used a wax (type) product like Zaino, the only thing that came close was Meguires #7, that shit was armoral for paint, real oily, but would wash off at the first car wash or rain.
Zaino is the same except it won't wash off, hell I can't get it off of cars that have multiple coats with my commercial Wax & Grease remover (PPG DX330) I have to use dawn liquid detergent or very, very hot water.
I had re-occurring spots on my rear bumper cover on my Cobra (black), everytime I left the carwash I could see water streaks, this was with lot's of Meguires Gold Class, I would have to buff it out and then re-apply the MGC, I could still see them
At Autorama, it finally pissed me off, Steve Pastor was pimpin Zaino back then (2000) and he was always hounding me to try it, I finally did and I threw away any and all Mequires and most of my 3-M products. I will not use anything else ever again, even when I hear that NSX, Tropicare, blah, blah etc. is better, I'll stick to what works and lasts, Zaino is a once a year every or everyother year for garaged cars, but multiple coats of Zaino gives me great results, hell don't take my word for it ask Rob, but I'm sure you already know...'H'

GODDAMMIT Sal Zaino needs to give me some airtime!
post #5 of 86 (permalink) Old 06-25-2007, 01:55 PM
Genetically Blessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOOSTED32V
Sounds like someone didn't read the instructions correctly, Zaino has to be applied exactly like the instructions read. If Stephen doesn't want your Zaino, I'll come and get it and buy you a beer or or 10 too
He was talking more about the amount of work if takes to Zaino properly with regards to the price he quoted me. I've also been told by every detailer I've ever spoken with that Vette paint is a pain in the ass to work with.
post #6 of 86 (permalink) Old 06-25-2007, 01:59 PM
Painting Your House

Quote:
I've been in the Aviation & Auto refinish business for 20+ years and I've never ever used a wax (type) product like Zaino, the only thing that came close was Meguires #7, that shit was armoral for paint, real oily, but would wash off at the first car wash or rain.
Zaino is the same except it won't wash off, hell I can't get it off of cars that have multiple coats with my commercial Wax & Grease remover (PPG DX330) I have to use dawn liquid detergent or very, very hot water.
I had re-occurring spots on my rear bumper cover on my Cobra (black), everytime I left the carwash I could see water streaks, this was with lot's of Meguires Gold Class, I would have to buff it out and then re-apply the MGC, I could still see them
At Autorama, it finally pissed me off, Steve Pastor was pimpin Zaino back then (2000) and he was always hounding me to try it, I finally did and I threw away any and all Mequires and most of my 3-M products. I will not use anything else ever again, even when I hear that NSX, Tropicare, blah, blah etc. is better, I'll stick to what works and lasts, Zaino is a once a year every or everyother year for garaged cars, but multiple coats of Zaino gives me great results, hell don't take my word for it ask Rob, but I'm sure you already know...'H'

GODDAMMIT Sal Zaino needs to give me some airtime!
Zaino and Tropicare are about the same thing. The Tropicare is just easier to use.
post #7 of 86 (permalink) Old 06-25-2007, 02:03 PM
2-7 and still a fan!

Quote:
He was talking more about the amount of work if takes to Zaino properly with regards to the price he quoted me. I've also been told by every detailer I've ever spoken with that Vette paint is a pain in the ass to work with.
hmm, I'll have to do some research but, I'm fairly certain that PPG supplies the paint for the Bowling Green plant as most GM plants do. It shouldn't be any more complex than any european refinfsh system which IMO is the best product available.
On the work, yes I agree, it's very labor intensive but once you do the initial process, you only have to freshen it up once a year or twice. At that time it is like applying any wax. It's actually easier since Zaino works best the longer it sits on the car, I usually apply it on any night and then remove it the next day, splitting the labor over two day's...'Henry
post #8 of 86 (permalink) Old 06-25-2007, 02:04 PM
2-7 and still a fan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackSnake1996
Zaino and Tropicare are about the same thing. The Tropicare is just easier to use.
SHUT THE FUCK UP! It's not the same

Quote:
Originally Posted by centexchick View Post
I fuck, have sex, make love. If I break out the heels and leather...then a fucking it is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mutherjuggz View Post
Cupping the bawls always helps with the sensation, Good rule of thumb is to tell the gal to rub the balls any chance/angle she gets.
post #9 of 86 (permalink) Old 06-25-2007, 02:10 PM
2-7 and still a fan!

DuPont is what is used at Bowling Green Jody. Like most domestic car companies, they use different products at different plants, but DuPont is a great product. I use Standox which is a european refinish system that is now owned by DuPont as is Spies Hecker...'Henry

Quote:
Originally Posted by centexchick View Post
I fuck, have sex, make love. If I break out the heels and leather...then a fucking it is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mutherjuggz View Post
Cupping the bawls always helps with the sensation, Good rule of thumb is to tell the gal to rub the balls any chance/angle she gets.
post #10 of 86 (permalink) Old 06-25-2007, 02:13 PM
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!

Quote:

The Fuck it is!!!!!

"The Pill": Helping control the Educated Population since 1960

Improve America's Education System: Have the High School Drop Outs Spayed and Neutered.

Stupid and Lazy breeds more Stupid and Lazy.

"Democracy is the worst form of government, except for all those other forms that have been tried from time to time." - Sir Winston Churchill

The DFWStangs Political Forum: Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.
post #11 of 86 (permalink) Old 06-25-2007, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood
Just got a black nissan 350z and I plan to use Zaino on it. However, I do not trust myself with paint. I've scratched my 3 previous black vehicles in the past like nobodies business. No matter what I did, I somehow put scratches in the paint. I don't want to ruin this car, so I figured i'd pay someone to zaino it every few months.
Bring it to my shop, i'll zanio the car for you! PM me for details!
post #12 of 86 (permalink) Old 06-25-2007, 04:18 PM
Iamwaxman!

I'd REALLY like to make a comment on here.....but I can't
post #13 of 86 (permalink) Old 06-25-2007, 04:27 PM
Custom Title

Henry got me hooked on Zaino.

We were at Autorama, it was pouring rain outside and he drove his Lightning to the car show, pulled in and dried it off, then ended up winning first place!

After that I was sold on Zaino. it is not difficult to apply or remove, no rubbing to buff it off like wax, just apply with a soft white pad, remove with a white towel.

Now that they have that ZFX, it is much easier to use than when I ahd to use Z-1, wait 30 minutes and apply Z-2. You can do two coats with ZFX/Z-2 in a couple hours time.

Now that I have a house again, the Stang will be getting a coat here shortly (within the next 2 weeks or so)

Plus you can do the Zaino treatment in direct sunlight even, although my lazy ass prefers a garage!

Nothing like a black car and Zaino! Black cars really reflect like you are looking in a mirror!

Check these pic's
http://www.zainostore.com/Merchant2/...pikesturbo.htm

http://www.zainostore.com/Merchant2/...ry_Code=PHOTOS

They've done studies you know.... 60% of the time, it works every time

post #14 of 86 (permalink) Old 06-25-2007, 04:34 PM

Quote:
I dont care to much for Tropicare or Meguiars , personally i would never touch a car with any kind of Meguiars products! Meguiars does not add the long effect protection of a car, yes it looks great when the car is done, but first wash couple months in the hot sun! bah!

me myself, I use only top of the line products, that have proven themselves over years time!

For example..

Black Velvet carnauba wax
Grand Blitz carnauba paste wax
HT-69 Paint Perfection Glaze one-step swirl remover + sealant.
HT-61 Smooth Cut swirl remover / paint leveler
HT-357 Heavy Cut paint leveler

etc. etc...
post #15 of 86 (permalink) Old 06-25-2007, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellowstang

We were at Autorama, it was pouring rain outside and he drove his Lightning to the car show, pulled in and dried it off, then ended up winning first place!

After that I was sold on Zaino. it is not difficult to apply or remove, no rubbing to buff it off like wax, just apply with a soft white pad, remove with a white towel.

Now that they have that ZFX, it is much easier to use than when I ahd to use Z-1, wait 30 minutes and apply Z-2. You can do two coats with ZFX/Z-2 in a couple hours time.

Now that I have a house again, the Stang will be getting a coat here shortly (within the next 2 weeks or so)

Plus you can do the Zaino treatment in direct sunlight even, although my lazy ass prefers a garage!

Nothing like a black car and Zaino! Black cars really reflect like you are looking in a mirror!

Check these pic's

bah, i could have done better without the zanio stuff! but to each there own!
post #16 of 86 (permalink) Old 06-25-2007, 04:39 PM
Iamwaxman!

Use Meguiars products the correct way, and it's better than anything else that I've used.....Period! Bah!
post #17 of 86 (permalink) Old 06-25-2007, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by n737nc
Use Meguiars products the correct way, and it's better than anything else that I've used.....Period! Bah!
and your full of shit!
post #18 of 86 (permalink) Old 06-25-2007, 04:47 PM
Iamwaxman!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked2001GT
and your full of shit!

If you say so
post #19 of 86 (permalink) Old 06-25-2007, 05:00 PM Thread Starter
Ultimate X-phoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellowstang

Check these pic's

They have alot of products. Whatelse besides ZFX do I need to get or is recommended?
post #20 of 86 (permalink) Old 06-25-2007, 05:06 PM

Quote:
They have alot of products. Whatelse besides ZFX do I need to get or is recommended?
just get the ZKIT-2
post #21 of 86 (permalink) Old 06-25-2007, 05:06 PM
Iamwaxman!

Quote:
you probably still use chamois towel to clean a car too dont ya!
see your the type of retard that believes in the over the self bullshit products like Meguiars..

keep doing what you doing though, guess you in the business of screwing ppl, which me myself, i am not! ive been doing this crap for years and years. Ive used every product known to man! and what i use is the very best!

and btw, ppl dont bring there ferraris, lambos, porsches, aston martins, and such to my shop just for me to wipe the car with some Meguiars and call it a day unlike what you would do..

So I'm now a retard for using Meguiar's products? You're very professional!

Get a life! Don't go putting me down because I found a product that works for me, and gives my customers results beyond their expectations! I'm sick and tired of you coming on here and bashing my work! I'm happy and my customers are happy! That is all that matters!

Last edited by Nick Chapman; 07-18-2007 at 08:42 AM.
post #22 of 86 (permalink) Old 06-25-2007, 05:13 PM

Quote:
So I'm now a retard for using Meguiar's products? You're very professional!

Get a life! Don't go putting me down because I found a product that works for me, and gives my customers results beyond their expectations! I'm sick and tired of you coming on here and bashing my work! I'm happy and my customers are happy! That is all that matters!

awwwww does the truth hurt?
and a matter of fact I am very professional , i use only the highest quality in profressional detailing you can use.

So go fuck yourself, and whoever else you can bullshit into using Meguiars you dickless fuck!

but hey like I said keep doing what you're doing, ppl like you keep me in business!

Last edited by Nick Chapman; 07-18-2007 at 08:42 AM.
post #23 of 86 (permalink) Old 06-25-2007, 05:19 PM
Iamwaxman!

Quote:
and a matter of fact I am very professional , i use only the highest quality in profressional detailing you can use.

So go fuck yourself, and whoever else you can bullshit into using Meguiars you dickless fuck!

but hey like I said keep doing what you're doing, ppl like you keep me in business!

Yeah, you're real professional. Come on here and bash my work, call me names, and start a bunch of shit. Seems professional to me

Meguiar's makes damn good products, and I get damn good results from their products. Thats all that matters to me, so take your sorry ass somewhere else please, and stop bashing me and my work.
post #24 of 86 (permalink) Old 06-25-2007, 05:20 PM
Time Served

Wicked, serously, why do you come in this forum just to bash what we do?
No matter what kind of trash you talk or how good you say you are, no one is going to take you at more then your word. We dont see anyone coming into this section praising you and saying how professional you are and saying how good of a job you did....do we?
anyone? anyone?

no, but every car I have done with Nick the customer has been more then happy and amazed at how well it turns out.

If you wanna use the products you want, and like them because they work for you then thats great, but dont knock someone for their preference.

Do i knock you for putting cock in your mouth? nope, sure dont. Thats your choice.
So dont knock Nick and I for using Mequiars.
post #25 of 86 (permalink) Old 06-25-2007, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Counterfiend
Wicked, serously, why do you come in this forum just to bash what we do?
No matter what kind of trash you talk or how good you say you are, no one is going to take you at more then your word. We dont see anyone coming into this section praising you and saying how professional you are and saying how good of a job you did....do we?
anyone? anyone?

no, but every car I have done with Nick the customer has been more then happy and amazed at how well it turns out.

If you wanna use the products you want, and like them because they work for you then thats great, but dont knock someone for their preference.

Do i knock you for putting cock in your mouth? nope, sure dont. Thats your choice.
So dont knock Nick and I for using Mequiars.
Well apparently i dont advertise myself on dfwstangs. I dont need to advertise on here, i keep more then enough business without that. Unlike nick I dont believe in what he is doing.

Apparently you work for nick and are taking his side, and i assume you are a very unexperienced detailer because you are his helper, and you dont work on your own! You can buy Meguiars anywhere. goto any local parts store or walmart, and grap a few pointless shit to use!

why would anybody wanna use, Turtle Wax, Black Magic, or Meguiars on there car.. neither product has the UV Protection automotive paint needs.

There's only one way to clean a car and get outstanding and amazing results! and thats my way and not the Meguiars way!
post #26 of 86 (permalink) Old 06-25-2007, 05:28 PM
Gunga galunga

I use zaino, I like zaino because its easy to apply and remove in my garage in an afternooon. I can do it all by hand it get great results, and honestly if it wasn't for the fact that there is a dealer within 5 minutes of my house I probally wouldn't use it. I usually decide to wax my car last minute and don't want to have to wait for shipping.

That said Nick > anything I can do with Zaino products hands down. If you think the only products meguiars has is the over the shelf stuff zato zone etc. then you are fucking idiot. They have an entire set of proffesional products as well, and their product line makes zaino \ tropicare look like a joke.

Wicked - Post some of your work if your such a badass, and stop fucking with a great member and sponser. Nick has let his work speak for its self, your just some noob talking shit.

"Apres moi le deluge"

post #27 of 86 (permalink) Old 06-25-2007, 05:34 PM
Rolling with the homies

Quote:
and your full of shit!
Wicked, you just earned yourself some time off. Seriously, it's OK to have a different opinion about things but keep it civil. Whenever you return I'll probably have your access to this forum blocked for a while.

2008 Lincoln MKZ
1995 Mustang GT Convertible
2002 F-150 SuperCrew

1995 Ford Taurus SHO
2003 Yamaha R6

post #28 of 86 (permalink) Old 06-25-2007, 05:35 PM
'tis the season

Quote:

WOW. I've been thinking of getting my vette detailed and now I know who will NOT get my service. Where exactly do you work Wicked? I want to make sure none of my friends or family ever goes to your place by mistake. You have got to be the LEAST professional person I've seen in a long while.

That being said, NICK, I'll be pm'ing you before long to get my car done right!

2002 Corvette --Sold
2009 Mazda CX7 GT--Turbo baby hauler
1976 #s matching Formula--Weekend fun
post #29 of 86 (permalink) Old 06-25-2007, 05:38 PM
Iamwaxman!

Quote:
Well apparently i dont advertise myself on dfwstangs. I dont need to advertise on here, i keep more then enough business without that. Unlike nick I dont believe in what he is doing.

Apparently you work for nick and are taking his side, and i assume you are a very unexperienced detailer because you are his helper, and you dont work on your own! You can buy Meguiars anywhere. goto any local parts store or walmart, and grap a few pointless shit to use!

why would anybody wanna use, Turtle Wax, Black Magic, or Meguiars on there car.. neither product has the UV Protection automotive paint needs.

There's only one way to clean a car and get outstanding and amazing results! and thats my way and not the Meguiars way!

Yes I advertise here on DFWStangs....guess that makes me a worthless detailer also?

This is my store front. This is where I advertise. Please do not come on here bashing my work and calling me names for no reason. You do not know me or my work.
How would you feel if I just stood outside your business and started rambling lies and trying to turn away your business? You probably wouldn't like it.
post #30 of 86 (permalink) Old 06-25-2007, 05:47 PM
Gunga galunga

Quote:
Originally Posted by cryptic5.0
WOW. I've been thinking of getting my vette detailed and now I know who will NOT get my service. Where exactly do you work Wicked? I want to make sure none of my friends or family ever goes to your place by mistake. You have got to be the LEAST professional person I've seen in a long while.

That being said, NICK, I'll be pm'ing you before long to get my car done right!
I'm guessing here:

Quote:
bring it down to xtreme collision repair in addison, tx we will take care of you!

"Apres moi le deluge"

post #31 of 86 (permalink) Old 06-25-2007, 05:54 PM
Rolling with the homies

Quote:

Seriously, who would want to do business with someone who has such a bad attitude? I know I won't.

2008 Lincoln MKZ
2002 F-150 SuperCrew

1995 Ford Taurus SHO
2003 Yamaha R6

post #32 of 86 (permalink) Old 06-25-2007, 05:54 PM
Iamwaxman!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakesford
I'm guessing here:

HAHA! It is Shizzzle! Just as I thought!
post #33 of 86 (permalink) Old 06-25-2007, 05:56 PM
Genetically Blessed

Quote:
HAHA! It is Shizzzle! Just as I thought!
Who's Shizzle?
post #34 of 86 (permalink) Old 06-25-2007, 05:59 PM
Iamwaxman!

Quote:
Who's Shizzle?

The last guy that came on here talking shit about my work. He was banned for a while, and I hadn't seem him around the forum since. Guess I know why now, he changed his screen name.
post #35 of 86 (permalink) Old 06-25-2007, 06:19 PM
Painting Your House

Quote:
Alright then Busted1932-VW...Educate me on the differences.
post #36 of 86 (permalink) Old 06-25-2007, 06:34 PM
Rolling with the homies

Quote:
Dammit Henry I just banned Wicked2001GT for having a potty mouth and than this But I can't ban you so I'll just have to live with it and hope you keep it clean next time.

And you and BlackSnake keep things civil!

2008 Lincoln MKZ
2002 F-150 SuperCrew

1995 Ford Taurus SHO
2003 Yamaha R6

post #37 of 86 (permalink) Old 06-25-2007, 06:34 PM
Rolling with the homies

Quote:
Alright then Busted1932-VW...Educate me on the differences.
Please play nice

2008 Lincoln MKZ
2002 F-150 SuperCrew

1995 Ford Taurus SHO
2003 Yamaha R6

post #38 of 86 (permalink) Old 06-25-2007, 06:44 PM
Painting Your House

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil jose
Please play nice
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketNo more kicking below the belt?
I even took up for tha dude this morning.
post #39 of 86 (permalink) Old 06-25-2007, 06:47 PM
Painting Your House

But seriously H. What is the differences, because I was told that they were basicly the same by one of the reps.
post #40 of 86 (permalink) Old 06-25-2007, 07:17 PM
2-7 and still a fan!

Unhappy

Damn this thread took a turn for the worst

I really didn't mean for this to turn into a shit talking thread Jose, you know BS1886 makes me say shit I don't want too.

This wicked guy is really a fag too go and bash Nicks work, he has had nothing but customers talk great about his work.
I was just giving Stephen my professional opinion about Zaino. Hell I still use some Meguiars on my non-custom work. I prefer Zaino for my personal and custom work...'H'
post #41 of 86 (permalink) Old 06-25-2007, 08:13 PM
Custom Title

Quote:

I use the ZFX and Z-2. The ZFX is a bottle of soem blue stuff, you get like 4 or 5 empty bottles, fill one half full of Z-2, add 3-5 drops of ZFX and shake, then that is what you apply to the car after it has been washed with Dawn and dried. make sure you get all water spots off before applying the Z-2.

The Z-6 spray also works well for quick clean ups between washes, and if you use a buffer. I got a Ryobi car buffer ($29 at Home Depot) and use a little spray and the buffer after the Zaino has been removed, it really brings up the shine.

Also read up on the way to remove the Zaino, like on the doors/sides, wipe down when removing. Something about the way it refracts the light.

It really is easy to use, and you can not make it look bad, as long as it is dry before you try to remove it. If it is not all the way dry, it will look hazey when you try and remove it.

And good gawd at Wicked! I have heard nothing but good things about Nick's work.

post #42 of 86 (permalink) Old 06-25-2007, 09:17 PM
Gunga galunga

I prefer Z1 over ZFX myself, its cheaper, does the same job and IMO unless its really humid or cold it doesn't take any longer to dry.

I did my car about a week ago when it was like 90*, and by the time I had applied Z1 over the entire car it was dry where I started. After that just apply Z2, let it dry then remove. After you remove that use Z6, then you can apply another layer of Z2 if you wish but always finish up with Z6. Then the next time you wash the car just go over it with Z6 and it will look like a fresh wax job

"Apres moi le deluge"

post #43 of 86 (permalink) Old 06-26-2007, 08:48 AM
Custom Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakesford
I prefer Z1 over ZFX myself, its cheaper, does the same job and IMO unless its really humid or cold it doesn't take any longer to dry.

I did my car about a week ago when it was like 90*, and by the time I had applied Z1 over the entire car it was dry where I started. After that just apply Z2, let it dry then remove. After you remove that use Z6, then you can apply another layer of Z2 if you wish but always finish up with Z6. Then the next time you wash the car just go over it with Z6 and it will look like a fresh wax job
Doesn't look like they offer Z-1 any longer, I see the ZFX and Z-2 Pro now. I ahve not orderd since last spring, may be time to order again, need to check my supplies!

Also, with the Z-1, you are not suppoed to add multiple layers of Z-2 within 24 hours, that was why they made ZFX initially I bet.

Edit: Zaino Z-AIO ALL-IN-ONE replaced Z-1

from the website:

It is critical that you use ZFX Flash Cure Accelerator with Z-2 PRO™ for the initial application, or if multiple layers are to be applied within a 24 hour time period.*

* Note regarding ZFX and Z-2 PRO™ : For a more dramatic appearance and improved durability, Z-2 PRO™ can be layered multiple times. We recommend no more than 3 layers be applied over a 24-hour time period. Whenever you layer Z-2 PRO™, you must activate it with ZFX. For additional information, refer to the ZFX Flash Cure Accelerator page.

Last edited by Yellowstang; 06-26-2007 at 08:53 AM.
post #44 of 86 (permalink) Old 06-26-2007, 09:05 AM
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!

IMO: Anything that can be bought at Vatozone or PIABoys isn't good enough when it comes to Paint Protection.

There's always someone who can "do it better", so eff it all, I'll just do it myself.

Just my .02 and I'm leaving it at that.

Improve America's Education System: Have the High School Drop Outs Spayed and Neutered.

"Democracy is the worst form of government, except for all those other forms that have been tried from time to time." - Sir Winston Churchill

The DFWStangs Political Forum: Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.
post #45 of 86 (permalink) Old 06-26-2007, 09:21 AM
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!

BTW: EFF All of you tools . . . this is the best product: Zymöl Royal Glaze for $7,118 it had better be

So all of you get over yourselves

post #46 of 86 (permalink) Old 06-26-2007, 09:28 AM
Custom Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who Needs 8
BTW: EFF All of you tools . . . this is the best product: Zymöl Royal Glaze for $7,118 it had better be

So all of you get over yourselves
Sounds like sun tan lotion.

Fuck rubbing it in your hands to melt the wax. And use moderate to heavy pressure to remove, Zaino is MUCH easier.

post #47 of 86 (permalink) Old 06-26-2007, 09:31 AM
The Stock Vert Club

Quote:

For someone who stays so busy without advertising he sure has a lot of time to come on here and talk shit! I don't understand how anyone who has seen any work that Nick has done can ever doubt his methods or the products he uses. I bought into the Zaino hype and was pretty satisfied with it. I think it does a good job. That said, I definately believe that the Mequires products that Nick used on two of my cars got rid of the imperfections in the paint while the Zaino did a very good job of hiding them. Nick, I know its tough, but don't take it personal at all. Assholes are a dime a dozen on this website. Us old schoolers just have to stick together and run off these little bitches!
post #48 of 86 (permalink) Old 06-26-2007, 09:35 AM
Painting Your House

Ok....I got my ass snapped at and yet have an answer to my question. If Henry doesn't want to answer, will someone else clarify. Zaino and Tropicare. What are the differences in the two? I have used both and still have both. I was told by a rep that they were basically the same, but I find the Tropicare much easier to use.
post #49 of 86 (permalink) Old 06-26-2007, 09:37 AM
Iamwaxman!

Quote:
Ok....I got my ass snapped at and yet have an answer to my question. If Henry doesn't want to answer, will someone else clarify. Zaino and Tropicare. What are the differences in the two? I have used both and still have both. I was told by a rep that they were basically the same, but I find the Tropicare much easier to use.

As far as I know, they are both the same. I'm also waiting on Henry to clarify the differences between the two.

Nick
post #50 of 86 (permalink) Old 06-26-2007, 09:38 AM
BELIEVE, IT'S TIME!!!!

Quote:
I've used both and Tropicare does not have the same protection length.

When I used Zaino, the one key I was impressed with that probably means absolutly nothing was that it beaded up and shed soapy water. I had never seen that before with any automobile a month after wash after wash. Tropicare doesn't do that.

And I hate the Pina Colada smell.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement