Detailer wanted... - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-15-2007, 07:55 AM Thread Starter
Iamwaxman!

Detailer wanted...

Been tossing around the idea of hiring someone to help me take care of business.

Looking for an individial that is very passionate about cars. Someone that takes great pride is the work that they do. Experience is not nessecary, but if you do have experience, please have an open mind to new techniques and products. I do not want someone that is dead set in thier ways, and hard headed.

The hours will be part time at first, and possible full time later on. Pay is by the job, and not by the hour. You would work side by side with me until I'm comfortable enough to turn you loose on your own. Must have a good drivers licence and be comfortable driving the big red van

PM me or give me a call at 214-205-1287

Nick
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-15-2007, 10:22 AM
Banned

I would consider it after school is out (just a couple more weeks left).

Heres is a little resume:

I am 18 years of age and will be attending baylor this fall, I wax my car bi-weekly and do friends very frequently. I have been using zaino products for the last few years. I am currently employed at a van rental company and drive around cargo vans, 15 passengers, and box trucks on a daily basis. I could also supply my own van if neccesary. I considered starting my own little detail business last summer and I even put together a nice brochure, but my other job prevented it from ever taking off. I have many pictures of my work and a 6 car garage to work in (can supply pictures of the garage). All this being said, my passion for cars began at an early age and I have been racing them since the age of 8, when I raced junior dragsters. Now, I do alot of racing with the SCCA and NASA with a spec miata. Past jobs include washing cars where I am currently employed at age 14-15, I worked for tyler ford in the parts department at ages 16-17, and now I am a rental agent for Capps Van and Car Rental.

If you would like I can e-mail you pictures of cars I have done.

Thanks, Alex
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-15-2007, 10:31 AM Thread Starter
Iamwaxman!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOHCTR
I would consider it after school is out (just a couple more weeks left).

Heres is a little resume:

I am 18 years of age and will be attending baylor this fall, I wax my car bi-weekly and do friends very frequently. I have been using zaino products for the last few years. I am currently employed at a van rental company and drive around cargo vans, 15 passengers, and box trucks on a daily basis. I could also supply my own van if neccesary. I considered starting my own little detail business last summer and I even put together a nice brochure, but my other job prevented it from ever taking off. I have many pictures of my work and a 6 car garage to work in (can supply pictures of the garage). All this being said, my passion for cars began at an early age and I have been racing them since the age of 8, when I raced junior dragsters. Now, I do alot of racing with the SCCA and NASA with a spec miata. Past jobs include washing cars where I am currently employed at age 14-15, I worked for tyler ford in the parts department at ages 16-17, and now I am a rental agent for Capps Van and Car Rental.

If you would like I can e-mail you pictures of cars I have done.

Thanks, Alex
Alex,

Send me a PM with your contact info.

Thanks,
Nick

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-15-2007, 10:33 AM
Banned

pm sent
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-16-2007, 01:43 PM
Lifer

Would you need just occassional weekend help?
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-16-2007, 02:32 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOHCTR
I have been using zaino products for the last few years.

-----

Past jobs include washing cars where I am currently employed at age 14-15
Overqualified!
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-16-2007, 03:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46Tbird
Overqualified!
lol, what can I say
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-17-2007, 05:49 AM Thread Starter
Iamwaxman!

The position has been filled. Thanks to all that have inquired. If something chages, I will contact everyone again.

Thanks,
Nick
Sponsored Links
Advertisement