No detailing between today(3-4-07) until Thursday(3-8-07) - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-04-2007, 05:46 AM Thread Starter
Iamwaxman!

No detailing between today(3-4-07) until Thursday(3-8-07)

Guys, my mother is flying in for a couple of days this week, and I'm going to spend some quality time with her while she's here. We don't get to spend much time together anymore, so it's become more valuable when we can. I have one car to do this afternoon and thats it until Thusday afternoon.

I am completely off on Friday(3-9), so if anyone would like to schedule for that day, please call me.

Please feel free to call anytime this week and schedule a day for your cars, or chat about what you're needing done to your cars. But I can not work on any until she flies home(Thusday morning). If you have something that can not wait until Thursday, please call lilgeezy at 214-769-5213

Hope you all understand,
Nick

Last edited by Nick Chapman; 03-04-2007 at 06:14 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-04-2007, 09:15 AM
I hate ghetto niggers

Alright man, have fun chilling with the mom.

post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-04-2007, 09:57 PM

Nick, got any free time the following week.. Like the 15th or thereabouts?

My truck could use a good polishing. Sucks not having a garage . Any idea on what it'd run $$ wise? pm me if ya need to.

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-04-2007, 10:46 PM
Lifer

3/9??

Quote:
Originally Posted by n737nc
Guys, my mother is flying in for a couple of days this week, and I'm going to spend some quality time with her while she's here. We don't get to spend much time together anymore, so it's become more valuable when we can. I have one car to do this afternoon and thats it until Thursday afternoon.

I am completely off on Friday(3-9), so if anyone would like to schedule for that day, please call me.

Please feel free to call anytime this week and schedule a day for your cars, or chat about what you're needing done to your cars. But I can not work on any until she flies home(Thursday morning). If you have something that can not wait until Thursday, please call lilgeezy at 214-769-5213

Hope you all understand,
Nick
You did a great job on my 91 Vert ..... but you also had a suggestion of some clay barring on the back luggage rack ..... when ever you are in the area ..... to differ your travel costs - pls let me know so we can set something up ....

08 Mustang GT - Saleen Super Shaker, Forged internals with 3.0 pulley. HPP Flex fuel tunes - 537/515 RWHP/RWT

Click for Little Elm, Texas Forecast
Sponsored Links
Advertisement