Slow time of year for me.... - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-30-2007, 08:04 AM Thread Starter
Iamwaxman!

Slow time of year for me....

Winter stinks! Plain and simple. Detailing cars is slow in the winter time. I'm bored out of my mind, and I've quit smoking......so I need something to do! Starting today, I'm going to offer some specials to get me some work, and keep me busy so I don't go completely nuts!

1)Basic wash, outside only.....$20....+$10 for trucks and SUV's

2)Detailed wash and wax(exterior only).....$60......+$10 for trucks and SUV's

3)Light interior cleaning(basically just wiping it down and a quick vacume)......$20 ($10 if I wash it at the same time)

4)Engine Detail......$50

5)Heavy interior cleaning(cleaning every nook and crany and shampoing seats and carpet)......$80....+$20 for EC/CC trucks and SUV's, regular cab trucks will be $80.

6)Polishing out swirls....prices will start at $150 and go up from there. Hard to give an exact estimate without seeing the vehicle and knowing the condition. So $150 is the bottom dollar price.

7)Full Detail. Includes wash, wax, heavy interior cleaning, engine cleaning. Basically everything except polishing swirls out......$200....+$20 for trucks and SUV's

8)Headlight polishing........$20

These prices are for cars and trucks with normal wear and tear on them. Don't come to me with 3 quarts of oil spilled on your carpet and expect me to clean it out for $80. Yes this has happened!

I prefer to do the work at my house in Grapevine. Although, I do offer my services mobile. I can come to you and do most of these services. I require a $30 minimum to come to you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-30-2007, 10:29 AM
Behind Blue Eyes..

damn good prices! good luck to ya!

i will be contacting you soon on getting my wifes jeep's headlights polished back to new and a detail on it...

CFFL
Looking forward to the road that lies ahead...We enjoy reflecting upon past roads traveled, reliving our adventures through photographs taken and stories penned...Though, it's that next road that drives us onward...that next journey...And who knows where it'll lead?
post #3 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-30-2007, 12:25 PM
Genetically Blessed

Nick, I haven't forgot about you. I will be in touch eventually to have you come give me an estimate on my car. I have two little places with scratches that other people couldn't get out. Despite all my efforts, it does have some swirls, so I might get you to quote me swirl removal and a full detail.

Last edited by slow99; 01-30-2007 at 02:41 PM.

post #4 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-30-2007, 12:26 PM Thread Starter
Iamwaxman!

I'm here.......waiting

Just let me know when you're ready to go.

Nick
post #5 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-31-2007, 02:26 AM
Foxbody King

pm me I just need quick buffs on forsale cars to make them shine

2003 cobra DSG
post #6 of 18 (permalink) Old 01-31-2007, 06:34 AM
Out

I just dropped my Cobra off with him last night. Nick is more anal about his attention to detail than anyone I've ever seen. It almost sickens me, but at least it comes in handy when you want your ride to shine
post #7 of 18 (permalink) Old 02-03-2007, 02:57 AM
Banned

Prices for bikes?
post #8 of 18 (permalink) Old 02-03-2007, 05:28 AM Thread Starter
Iamwaxman!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXR_Mike
Prices for bikes?

I'm still quoting bikes on a case by case basis. There are so many different styles, it makes it hard to just say one price for all bikes. Sportbikes with lots of plastic, cruisers with lots of chrome, etc... You get the idea. But most are going to run in the $100-$150 range, and that will include removing swirls and a full detail. Making it look as close to brand new again as I can make it.

Nick
post #9 of 18 (permalink) Old 02-03-2007, 03:01 PM
Punk Ass Newbie

Reservation for Spring ?

Howdy, New Guy Here,

I definitely will be needing your services come spring.
With the water restrictions keeping me from hand washing my baby, she will need some tender loving care soon. Although, the clear coat does appear to be holding up well.
Also will need an expert to do the engine detail.

Hope you do not get too booked up this spring.

RC

2005 GT Deluxe Coupe, Performance White,
Member MCA, TMS, 2005STANG.COM & WMR
post #10 of 18 (permalink) Old 02-03-2007, 08:14 PM
Lifer

Nick - 2/7 - Wed?

I have a 91 Fox 'Vert - I live in the frisco Little Elm Area - off 121 and 423

I work out of my home and Wed' I am in my office -per your notes below will definately go over the $50 minimum trip charge to make it worth your while.

I need the engine cleaned, deep interior clean an outside - probably your full detail package - only reason why I question the cost is it's a Vert and I want NO attention to the top - so much less exterior to cover .... I know you like to see the project before you do a final quote - so I will guarentee the engine and let's talk abut the rest -

Please PM me if you are available and with your thoughts .... thanks Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by n737nc
Winter stinks! Plain and simple. Detailing cars is slow in the winter time. I'm bored out of my mind, and I've quit smoking......so I need something to do! Starting today, I'm going to offer some specials to get me some work, and keep me busy so I don't go completely nuts!

1)Basic wash, outside only.....$20....+$10 for trucks and SUV's

2)Detailed wash and wax(exterior only).....$60......+$10 for trucks and SUV's

3)Light interior cleaning(basically just wiping it down and a quick vacume)......$20 ($10 if I wash it at the same time)

4)Engine Detail......$50

5)Heavy interior cleaning(cleaning every nook and crany and shampoing seats and carpet)......$80....+$20 for EC/CC trucks and SUV's, regular cab trucks will be $80.

6)Polishing out swirls....prices will start at $150 and go up from there. Hard to give an exact estimate without seeing the vehicle and knowing the condition. So $150 is the bottom dollar price.

7)Full Detail. Includes wash, wax, heavy interior cleaning, engine cleaning. Basically everything except polishing swirls out......$200....+$20 for trucks and SUV's

8)Headlight polishing........$20

These prices are for cars and trucks with normal wear and tear on them. Don't come to me with 3 quarts of oil spilled on your carpet and expect me to clean it out for $80. Yes this has happened!

I prefer to do the work at my house in Grapevine. Although, I do offer my services mobile. I can come to you and do most of these services. I require a $30 minimum to come to you.
post #11 of 18 (permalink) Old 02-07-2007, 09:53 PM
Cummins > Powerstroke

hey nick.. I forgot to ask you a bit ago... I have a long scratch down the side of my truck from a stupid bush...its in the clearcoat and I believe it can be buffed. Can you check it out when you bring the jackstands/jack back?

2006 Dodge Ram Megacab Cummins
1969 Mustang Coupe
1969 Mustang Mach1
1969 Chevy C10
1966 Mustang Coupe
post #12 of 18 (permalink) Old 02-08-2007, 05:22 AM Thread Starter
Iamwaxman!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8mpg
hey nick.. I forgot to ask you a bit ago... I have a long scratch down the side of my truck from a stupid bush...its in the clearcoat and I believe it can be buffed. Can you check it out when you bring the jackstands/jack back?

Sure can. I'm getting ready to start tearing this Lexus apart. Hope to maybe have it finished this afternoon.
post #13 of 18 (permalink) Old 02-08-2007, 08:20 PM
Cummins > Powerstroke

Quote:
Originally Posted by n737nc
Sure can. I'm getting ready to start tearing this Lexus apart. Hope to maybe have it finished this afternoon.
goodluck man.. Take your time, I dont need the tools anytime soon

2006 Dodge Ram Megacab Cummins
1969 Mustang Coupe
1969 Mustang Mach1
1969 Chevy C10
1966 Mustang Coupe
post #14 of 18 (permalink) Old 02-09-2007, 01:29 PM

Hey Nick!

Did you get my pics?
post #15 of 18 (permalink) Old 02-10-2007, 08:04 AM Thread Starter
Iamwaxman!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocDoc
Did you get my pics?

Yes Sir, I did!
Beautiful car! I can't wait to see it in person!
post #16 of 18 (permalink) Old 02-11-2007, 08:21 PM
HPP = GHEY

right after i get the car repainted its coming to you heard nothing but good things!!!

Nick's Custom Detailing 214-205-1287

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennybo View Post
Don't care if you do. This is not going to be another talk about Kenny's Cobalt thread. I know what my other car runs and I am proud of it. It might be hard for you to swallow that pill, but there are lots of 4 bangers that run 13s and better. SRT-4 Neons, Cobalt SS's, Saturn Sky Redline's and Evo's do it all the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach1Marauder
HPP FUCKED ME OVER!!!
post #17 of 18 (permalink) Old 02-11-2007, 08:28 PM
Painting Your House

Auto Rama is comming up in a few weeks. You ought to get a shout or two for it.
post #18 of 18 (permalink) Old 02-12-2007, 06:37 AM
Out

Cobra Update...

You guys wouldn't believe the difference Nick made with the paint on my car!!! My 77 Cobra went to his house with a cheap, older paint job (tons of swirls and scratches). It looks like it's had a new paint job after I got it back. The swirls are all gone and all but a few of the deeper scratches are too! It's got a gloss on there that makes the car look darker than it was before. The next sunny day we get, I'll have some pictures up. Trust me, it's some crazy shit!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement