Nick knows his stuff! - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-29-2006, 10:02 PM Thread Starter
The Stock Vert Club

Nick knows his stuff!

Just wanted to post up that I had my car and my wifes car detailed by Nick and I just have to say he is amazing! I never knew anyone could be more anal about my car than me but Nick was EXTREMELY thorough. I get compliments on my car all the time on my Mustang and just wanted it to look it's best and didn't think it was in bad shape. Nick showed me some scratches and swirl marks that I didn't know were there. He spent about 14 hours on my car over a 3 day period and it looks freaking amazing! I kept checking on the progress and I would look at a spot on the car and think it looked perfect but Nick wasn't pleased and spent another hour on that one spot! I am very impressed with his work and he will not cut any corners and will not stop until it is up to his standards, which is probably are than any car lovers standards.

BTW, my wfies car had key marks all over it and was neglected and I was wondering if the paint was ruined. By the time Nick was done with it it looked as good as new.

Give Nick a call ASAP!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-30-2006, 05:52 AM
Iamwaxman!

Thanks for the compliment Matt!
Your Mustang was definitely a challenge for myself. If any of you guys know about paint, Matt's Mustang has an aftermarket paint job on it, and it was harder than the new Corvette's paint and almost as hard as the new scratch resistant Mercedes paint! It gave me a real workout! But in the end, it came out looking beautiful!
I've got some before and after pictures of the Mustang. As soon as I get some time, I'll shrink them down a little and post them up. Definitely an awesome car!
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-01-2006, 11:42 AM
Iamwaxman!

Here's a few pics of Matt's car...

Here's the before...

Now the after...

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-01-2006, 12:47 PM Thread Starter
The Stock Vert Club

Ouch! I already forgot how bad those swirl marks were since it looks so good now. Those pictures are good but it looks even better in person. I still can't believe the difference. Thanks again Nick!
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-01-2006, 04:44 PM
Time Served

Hey Nick, do you tavel to S.Fort Worth. How much would you charge to give a good ole' fashion detail to an 03 Mustang Gt? I guess wash , wax and whatever else you do........thanks............Ismael
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-01-2006, 04:48 PM
Time Served

what compounds and pad did you use on the mercedes clear? i painted a stang about 2 months ago with it but the dude hasnt paid me yet.. i woulda really had liked to had buffed it in the first 72 hours but i wasnt sure he was gonna cough up the dough.. im so scared of it now..lol..

1969 camaro- daily with a little pop...
1970 chevelle- project with a lot of pop..
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-01-2006, 07:31 PM
Iamwaxman!

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddawg
Hey Nick, do you tavel to S.Fort Worth. How much would you charge to give a good ole' fashion detail to an 03 Mustang Gt? I guess wash , wax and whatever else you do........thanks............Ismael

It really depends on what your wanting the final outcome to be. I'd be more than happy to come out to you and give you a quote if you like. Just send me a PM with some contact info and we can talk about it.

coddingtonrolla- There is absolutely nothing that helps with the mercedes clear coat. You just have to work the crap out of it, and plan to spend a lot of time on it. I haven't found anything that makes it easy. The older Mercedes aren't too bad, but the new ones are a lot of work!

Nick
Sponsored Links
Advertisement