Whats a good paint shop(pref a dealer one) in North Dallas area - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-12-2005, 01:50 AM Thread Starter
Time Served

Whats a good paint shop(pref a dealer one) in North Dallas area

I want a good ford body shop to take my 02 Mustang GT to get painted at...which one does factory quality work???>...in north dallas area thanks

reason I want to get it painted is I found 2-3 rock chips small ones... on my roof today and they look like there rusting sort of and oxidizing and Im not sure if its gonna spread or what but ya.......gonna have to get it painted....this really sucks too cause my car is an 02 I thought it was too new for that

Black 04 Slowbra...

Last edited by TXGTP; 04-12-2005 at 01:55 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-13-2005, 11:59 PM
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXGTP
I want a good ford body shop to take my 02 Mustang GT to get painted at...which one does factory quality work???>...in north dallas area thanks

reason I want to get it painted is I found 2-3 rock chips small ones... on my roof today and they look like there rusting sort of and oxidizing and Im not sure if its gonna spread or what but ya.......gonna have to get it painted....this really sucks too cause my car is an 02 I thought it was too new for that
take it to five star ford in carrollton
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-14-2005, 02:02 PM
EW
Procrastination Racing

What about Henry @ HPM?

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-14-2005, 02:16 PM
Lifer

If you want a dealer to do it you need very deep pockets. They will make it look like new, including the factory orange peel. Call Martin at Prestige Ford, he is the bodyshop manager and can help you out. You need to take the car to him and let him look at it and he can tell you what it will take to make it right. 972-864-3650 Till him Steve from Forney gave you the #
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-14-2005, 02:17 PM
duh...duh....duh

Ed's Body Shop
972-727-3091

Not a Ford shop, but he matched some paint on my car. Had some paint dings and stuff get fixed. Excellent work.

http://ceyko.home.comcast.net/rear.jpg

In this angle, it was primarily the roof that got fixed up. There was a chip of paint missing down to the metal. Plus there was some other stuff. He fixed it all up and resprayed to get the paint perfect. *I* could not tell it was not stock. He's an "old timer", which I really prefer for body work, since they seem to be really bad ass at their work.

Take care,

My '03 Sold.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement