Mr. Clean AutoDry Carwash - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 05-18-2004, 10:32 PM Thread Starter
Time Served

Thumbs up Mr. Clean AutoDry Carwash

Alright guys, im sure you have seen this product on the shelves at walmart or target or whatever... but im sure most of you have seen it somewhere.

Anyways i couldnt take it anymore so i finally bought it because it was on sale at walmart for $18.00. I was extremely skeptical of this product because i have a black car and well as us owners of dark colors know its hard to keep them clean or even get them clean in the first place. Water spots are BAD on dark colors.

So off to the house to try it out. I plugged in the filter (starter provided does 3 washes), poured the soap in (sample provided will do about 3 washes as well) and plugged in the hose. I also read the directions because i wanted to give this thing a fair shot and do it the right way.

Long story short... WOW! Not one water spot on my car other than a spot that i missed washing. All i did was redo that spot and this car is insanely spotless. Tonight i finished it up with a full coat of meguires gold and cant wait to see it in the morning! Im gonna try to get pictures as well to show off, since my car hasnt been clean in almost 3 months do to on and off rain in texas and school.

OVERALL REVIEW: A+
WOULD I BUY AGAIN?: In a second. Although all i need to do now is buy the refills for the filter and soap.

For $15-30, its definately worth a try, even something the ladies may enjoy doing its so easy!

(Sorry this is so long, im just so overly pleased with it)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 05-19-2004, 10:09 AM
Lifer

it hasnt got very good reviews on most of the detailing forums. It leaves a residue after several washes and its expensive in relation to hand drying. It does the job of drying without spots.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 05-19-2004, 11:12 PM
IGOSLO

for the people who are real cheap and frugal or just love hand-drying their car, they should not try it, but for the rest of us, i think it sounds awesome, i have just been too lazy to wash my car, but the next time i do, i am going to try it out.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement