Sprayless Scratch Repair - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-19-2004, 01:11 PM Thread Starter
Time Served

Sprayless Scratch Repair

Hey guys,

I live in Bedford, TX and have started business with a company called MARS International. MARS does a number of things in the auto reconditioning business. They are the largest and oldest distributor of auto reconditioning services in the United States.

Right now, I am only doing a process called Sprayless Scratch Repair, SSR for short. This process Permanently removes 95% of all surface scratches without the need to sand and repaint wide surface areas. Along with this, I am also doing VIN glass etching and auto detailing, wash, wax, vacuum interior, etc.

I am mobile so I am able to come to your location, home, work, etc.

You can call or email with any questions or to set up an appointment.

Thanks,

Lyndon Witt
[email protected]
817-966-0357 mobile
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-26-2004, 08:19 PM
Time Served

How is SSR priced?

I have a few (4-5) scratches that average 2-3 inches in length.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-26-2004, 10:44 PM Thread Starter
Time Served

Are the scratches deep? Rule of thumb is...if you CAN'T feel the scratches by rubbing your finger/ nail across the scratch, the SSR process will work well. If you CAN feel the scratch, and it's down deep, to the metal, it won't do any good. If it is into just the clearcoat, SSR will mask the scratch somewhat, but you will still be able to see it in the right light, angle, etc. Color of the car is also a factor.

The normal charge is $95.00 to do an entire car, scratches on most every body panel. For 3-5 places, $65.00, tax included. It would probably take about an hour.

I'd like to take a look at the scratches in person if they are surface scratches. I live in Bedford, so I can meet you somewhere if needed.

Hope I've answered any questions you might have. If not, you are welcome to give a call.

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement