• Yes

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Depends

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • no

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Absolutely not!

Votes: 2 11.8%

Who wants to ride this weekend??? (dirtbikers)

20K views 609 replies 113 participants last post by  Cobra Steve 
#1 ·
Allright pussies lets go ride!! Everytime I post one of these threads everyone pusses out so lets actually get out there this time. I'm thinking of either going to 360 and trinity (close and free) or Rip Charr in Weatherford. Sat. morning would be good for me but if we need to go Sun. that's cool to. Post up!!!

#52 ·
SHS Slugur said:
Well I am just kidding...so don't take it to heart.
Sorry, man. I didn't know how to answer that. I'm used to talking major smack, when I used to drag race my Trans Am. When I tried to talk smack (in lighthearted fun) in the Bike World, I've found sensitive people in this world. I was getting comments like "oh you're just a squid" "oh I choose to do this with my bike and you can't tell me how to do it". I mean it just wasn't fun anymore. So I chilled out.

So, I see you like to have light-hearted fun. So here goes............I doubt you could hold me. I don't get owned. hahahahaha :p ;) :)

#62 ·
Monsoon X said:
We need to go back there. Maybe we can after the AAC GTG this Sunday? Are you going?

You can meet me at my Church parking lot in Oak Cliff around 1pm and we can roll up to Ericsson together.
Im going to the Datona watch party....Dont know yet if Im going to AAC or go watch the dirt drags.... Decisions......Decisions

#64 ·
why dont ya'll come to sherman and check out a place called jack barrnets nice little mx track along with trails as well it is a place for quads as well. if you need info call me at 903-327-2999

#65 ·
fordnut said:
why dont ya'll come to sherman and check out a place called jack barrnets nice little mx track along with trails as well it is a place for quads as well. if you need info call me at 903-327-2999

sounds like a cool place , a little long on the drive ...
we like to try and stay within 15- 30 minute drive of ftworth/ arlington/ euless area

why you come down here and ride with us ?

#75 ·
Well I was supposed to go but got lazy and didn't buy a ticket yesterday like I was supposed. Went out last night and I'm still recovering. Oh well.... I recorded the race anyway, hope you guys have fun. I'm nursing a pounding head right now :(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.