Oil Change Instructions
Oil Change Instructions For Women!!
1. Pull up to Jiffy Lube when the mileage reaches 3000 since the last
2. Drink a cup of coffee.
3. 15 minutes later, write a check and leave with a properly maintained
Oil Change $30.00
Coffee $ 1.00
Oil Change Instructions For Men:
1. Go to auto parts store and write a check for $50.00 for oil, filter,
kitty litter, hand cleaner and a scented tree.
2. Discover that the used oil container is full. Instead of taking it
back to O'Reilly to recycle, dump in hole in back yard.
3. Open a beer and drink it.
4. Jack car up. Spend 30 minutes looking for jack stands.
5. Find jack stands under kid's pedal car.
6. In frustration, open another beer and drink it.
7. Place drain pan under engine.
8. Look for 9/16 box end wrench.
9. Give up and use crescent wrench.
10. Unscrew drain plug.
11. Drop drain plug in pan of hot oil: get hot oil on you in process.
12. Clean up mess.
13. Have another beer while watching oil drain.
14. Look for oil filter wrench.
15 Give up; poke oil filter with screwdriver and twist off.
17. Buddy shows up; finish case of beer with him. Finish oil change
18. Next day, drag pan full of old oil out from underneath car.
19. Throw kitty litter on oil spilled during step 18.
20. Beer. No, drank it all yesterday.
21. Walk to 7-11; buy beer.
22. Install new oil filter making sure to apply a thin coat of oil to
23. Dump first quart of fresh oil into engine.
24. Remember drain plug from step 11.
25. Hurry to find drain plug in drain pan.
26. Discover that the used oil is buried in a hole in the back yard,
along with drain plug.
27. Drink beer.
28. Uncover hole and sift for drain plug.
29. Discover that first quart of fresh oil is now on the floor.
30. Drink beer.
31. Tighten drain plug slip on oil and bang knuckles on the frame.
32. Bang head on floorboard in reaction to step 31.
33. Begin cussing fit.
34. Throw wrench.
35. Cuss for additional 10 minutes because wrench knocked open quart of
oil on the floor.
37. Clean up hands and forehead and bandages required to stop blood
40. Dump in five fresh quarts of oil.
42. Lower car from jack stands.
43. Accidentally crush one of the jack stands.
44. Move car back to apply more kitty litter to fresh oil spilled during
steps 23 and 35.
46. Test drive car.
47. Get pulled over: arrested for driving under the influence.
48. Car gets impounded.
49. Make bail: Get car from impound yard.
Parts $ 50.00
Beer $ 25.00
Replace Jacks $ 75.00
(hey they come in a set!)
Towing & Impound $ 200.00
The look on your wife's face .... Priceless!