10. Your annual breast exam is conducted at Hooters.
9. Directions to your doctor's office include, "Take a left when you enter the trailer park."
8. The tongue depressors taste faintly of Fudgesicles.
7. The only proctologist in the plan is "Gus" from Roto-Rooter.
6. The only item listed under Preventive Care coverage is "An apple a day."
5. Your "primary care physician" is wearing the pants you gave to Goodwill last month.
4. "The patient is responsible for 200% of out-of-network charges" is not a typo.
3. The only expense covered 100% is embalming.
2. Your Prozac comes in different colors with little M's on them.
1. You ask for Viagra; you get a Popsicle stick and duct tape.
I'm Not Tailgating . . . I'm Drafting!!!!
'87 Grand National, fairly stock. Best time (Skinny Street Tires) on 1/8th mile(Denton) is 8.69 @ 78 mph
Dynoed 247 rwhp / 355 ft.lbs. rwtrq
My Reasoning For Being a Member of DFWStangs.net:
"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil
." - Psalm 23 . . . Or Somesuch!!