1. It's an incentive to show up.
2. It leads to more honest communications.
3. It reduces complaints about low pay.
4. Employees tell management what they think, not what they want to hear.
5. It encourages car pooling.
6. Increase job satisfaction because if you have a bad job, you don't care.
7. It eliminates vacations because people would rather come to work.
8. It makes fellow employees look better.
9. It makes the cafeteria food taste better.
10. Bosses are more likely to hand out raises when they are wasted.
11. Salary negotiations are a lot more profitable.
12. Employees work later since there's no longer a need to relax at the bar.
13. It makes everyone more open with their ideas.
14. Eliminates the need for employees to get drunk on their lunch break.
15. Employees no longer need coffee to sober up.
16. Sitting "Bare ass" on the copy machine will no longer be seen as "gross."
2001 Silver Ford Mustang GT
Modified MAC Cold Air Intake,Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter,Bassani O/R X,Steeda Sport Springs,Steeda Timing Adjuster @ 14 degrees,Steeda Underdrive Pulleys,MAC White Face Gauges, MAC Flowpath Catback
Stock with only MAC CAI
-230.4 RWHP @ 4900 rpm
-272.4 RWTQ @ 3900 rpm
Dyno w/ Current Mods
-246.9 RWHP @ 5000 rpm
-289.1 RWTQ @ 4000 rpm