Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 22 (permalink) Old 12-20-2008, 08:42 AM
que?

don't be skeered
post #3 of 22 (permalink) Old 12-20-2008, 09:22 AM Thread Starter
Punk Ass Newbie

Talking Jokes

A guy walks into an ice cream shop and ask the man, do you have any chocolate ice cream? The man says, no, i'm out right now..

The guy leaves to run some erands, and after about an hour, he passes back by the ice cream shop.. He walks in and asks the man, do you have any chocolate ice cream? The man says, NO, still out ..

The guy leaves again to finish up his day of running erands, and about 2 hours go by.. He walks back by the ice cream shop and desides to go in one last time.

He asks the man, do have any chocolate ice cream? The man says, sir, do me a favor, spell "STRAW" in strawberry, The guy says " S.T.R.A.W." Then the man asks, spell "VAN" Vanilla. The guy says, "V.A.N."

The man says, Now sir, spell, "FUCK" in chocolate.. The guy says, well sir, There is no FUCK in Chocolate! The man says, I KNOW, thats what i've been trying to tell you all day!!

Last edited by sassystang; 12-30-2008 at 01:03 PM.

post #4 of 22 (permalink) Old 12-20-2008, 09:24 AM
que?

first one funny

second one not so funny, might actually get banned for it
post #5 of 22 (permalink) Old 12-21-2008, 12:54 AM

first funny sec racist but funny. now we can sit back and wait for the border patrol to tell cracker jokes
post #6 of 22 (permalink) Old 12-22-2008, 12:50 PM
Rice User

One Ban, medium rare, coming right up.
post #7 of 22 (permalink) Old 12-23-2008, 12:09 PM
Time Served

I think both are funny. Old, but funny.

03 ProCharged Z06 - 706rwhp
post #8 of 22 (permalink) Old 12-23-2008, 07:22 PM
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spritle
I think both are funny. Old, but funny.
x2 i cant wait to tell my buddy's at work

BLU3$TANG
post #9 of 22 (permalink) Old 12-23-2008, 08:22 PM Thread Starter
Punk Ass Newbie

Unhappy .

Thought i'd get rid of the 2nd Joke.. To those of you who have read it, I apoligize if you were offended..
post #10 of 22 (permalink) Old 12-24-2008, 08:34 PM

no one on this board would be offended they are just hatin on you for posting it...even though they laughed...
post #11 of 22 (permalink) Old 12-27-2008, 09:02 PM
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mopal00
Thought i'd get rid of the 2nd Joke.. To those of you who have read it, I apoligize if you were offended..
Fuck it, put it back. Some people need to grow a thicker skin.

03 ProCharged Z06 - 706rwhp
post #12 of 22 (permalink) Old 12-29-2008, 08:21 PM Thread Starter
Punk Ass Newbie

Screw it, i put it back.. It's not that big a deal.. Hope they dont ban me.. Already had change my name back in 2003 and 2006.. I'm on my 3rd name.. lol
post #13 of 22 (permalink) Old 12-29-2008, 08:29 PM
Army Strong

Multiple names? Banable? I think so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AL P View Post
There are two kinds of people in this world son, those that jerk off and those that lie about it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geor! View Post
Weird, cuz I'd rather be out on the streets sucking dick for crack than working!
http://www.phoenixtears.ca/ Cancer cure.
post #14 of 22 (permalink) Old 12-29-2008, 08:42 PM
Target Practice

Funny, who fuckin cares? Someone can tell the most racist white joke ever and a ban wouldn't even be thought about. Yet black jokes get a ban? Fuck the double standard. Now that we have a black president, it's time equality happen for real. Make fun of all races, because it's funny. Same thing you make fun of fat people, short people, stupid people. It's all something they can't help, and we all laugh. Just because someone is black doesn't mean a hilarious joke shouldn't be told.

White Hot Media
VENUECITY.com
Carmod.net
The Standard Issue <-RIP
SJB 3.29.85-1.24.08
post #15 of 22 (permalink) Old 12-30-2008, 02:59 AM
Punk Ass Kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackFlash19 View Post
Funny, who fuckin cares? Someone can tell the most racist white joke ever and a ban wouldn't even be thought about. Yet black jokes get a ban? Fuck the double standard. Now that we have a black president, it's time equality happen for real. Make fun of all races, because it's funny. Same thing you make fun of fat people, short people, stupid people. It's all something they can't help, and we all laugh. Just because someone is black doesn't mean a hilarious joke shouldn't be told.
true that, im tired of the double standard bull shit too, everyone can make fun of white people, but as soon as someone says anything about black people everyone goes crazy. when i make a black joke its not racist its just funny. but when a black person hears it they get offended like i am the one that sprayed their grandmother with a fire hose.
post #16 of 22 (permalink) Old 12-30-2008, 01:02 PM
who cares

FYI. Chris does not allow Racial Jokes! It is hard to keep up and watch every single post though.. I agree "white jokes" shouldn't slide either. You are welcome to report those. "cracker" is a racial slur to me. But that is said on here all the time. But it really doesn't offend me..

If you have to start a joke with "no offense attended" then it should not be posted on here!
post #17 of 22 (permalink) Old 12-30-2008, 07:38 PM Thread Starter
Punk Ass Newbie

If it's not safe on DFWstangs, then where the hell is it safe to tell a "JOKE" like this one.. I know half the people locally from this message board and i know they wouldn't be offended. If your the type that gets offended, then do something else with your time rather than hijacking my thread with your politically correct bullshit.. It's DFWstangs, not Church or CNN live! It's meant for the hard working, down to earth people that love mustangs.. Correct me if i'm wrong, but this is the joke forum...

For those of you who think i should be banned, i ask you, for what? My name changes, It's my business, people like you are the reason.. Get offened, or miss out on shit i'm selling at a dirt cheap price and get pissed thinking i'm causing problems.. Burn Orange SS camero! DIRT CHEAP!Ring any bells? 3000 people wanted to hurt me for selling a car!!? You have nothing better to do but turn this into something else other than what it's intented for.. Jokes.. Dont worry about me and the jokes i tell. It's my right just like the right you excersise to clogged my thread about your high and mighty moral ground politically correct BULLSHIT.. This can keep going round and round about rights, and weather or not i should be banned.. Get off it.. I'm still gunna be sittin telling jokes, weather they're offensive or not!! LOL.. read the title before entering, skip over if you question it.. Some poeple like to laugh in these tough economic times.... Gemma a break!! lol
post #18 of 22 (permalink) Old 12-30-2008, 09:14 PM
KJ94GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mopal00 View Post
If it's not safe on DFWstangs, then where the hell is it safe to tell a "JOKE" like this one.. I know half the people locally from this message board and i know they wouldn't be offended. If your the type that gets offended, then do something else with your time rather than hijacking my thread with your politically correct bullshit.. It's DFWstangs, not Church or CNN live! It's meant for the hard working, down to earth people that love mustangs.. Correct me if i'm wrong, but this is the joke forum...

For those of you who think i should be banned, i ask you, for what? My name changes, It's my business, people like you are the reason.. Get offened, or miss out on shit i'm selling at a dirt cheap price and get pissed thinking i'm causing problems.. Burn Orange SS camero! DIRT CHEAP!Ring any bells? 3000 people wanted to hurt me for selling a car!!? You have nothing better to do but turn this into something else other than what it's intented for.. Jokes.. Dont worry about me and the jokes i tell. It's my right just like the right you excersise to clogged my thread about your high and mighty moral ground politically correct BULLSHIT.. This can keep going round and round about rights, and weather or not i should be banned.. Get off it.. I'm still gunna be sittin telling jokes, weather they're offensive or not!! LOL.. read the title before entering, skip over if you question it.. Some poeple like to laugh in these tough economic times.... Gemma a break!! lol
This message forum is not a democracy. There are rules to follow. One of those rules is no racial jokes are allowed... black, white, brown, yellow or red.
post #19 of 22 (permalink) Old 12-30-2008, 11:04 PM
Punk Ass Kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJ94GT View Post
This message forum is not a democracy. There are rules to follow. One of those rules is no racial jokes are allowed... black, white, brown, yellow or red.
rules or not, you chose to read it, so therefore you chose to be offended if it offended you. You saw the thread title, if it seemed like something that would offend you then you should not have opened the thread. Its pretty simple, it may not be a democracy but its not a dictatorship either, you can chose to do what you want, no one forces you to do anything.
post #20 of 22 (permalink) Old 12-31-2008, 03:28 AM
KJ94GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxBodyMike View Post
rules or not, you chose to read it, so therefore you chose to be offended if it offended you. You saw the thread title, if it seemed like something that would offend you then you should not have opened the thread. Its pretty simple, it may not be a democracy but its not a dictatorship either, you can chose to do what you want, no one forces you to do anything.
Actually, no. When someone reports something, I am emailed and sent a link. I then must read it. So no, I didn't get a choice.
post #21 of 22 (permalink) Old 12-31-2008, 03:46 AM
#4 Best QB Ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJ94GT View Post
Actually, no. When someone reports something, I am emailed and sent a link. I then must read it. So no, I didn't get a choice.
Come down from your high moral ground, douchefucker!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DON SVO View Post
Women: vaginal life support.
post #22 of 22 (permalink) Old 12-31-2008, 04:39 AM
KJ94GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by that_is_my_el_camino View Post
come down from your high moral ground, douchefucker!
lol!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement