Scam Alert! - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-26-2008, 06:53 PM Thread Starter
Saved

Scam Alert!

Pass this along...
Home Depot Scam Be Careful -

A 'heads up' for those who may be regular Home Depot customers. Over the last month I became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. Simply going out to get supplies has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you or your friends.

Here's how the scam works: Two very hot 20-21 year-old girls come over to your car as you are packing your supplies into your trunk. They both start wiping your windshield with rag and Windex, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. It is impossible not to look.

When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say 'No', and instead ask you for a ride to another Home Depot. You agree and they get in the backseat. On the way, they start undressing. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts crawling all over you, while the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen April 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th, & 24th 29th. Also May 1st, 4th, twice on the 8th, 16th, 23rd, 26th, three times last Saturday and very likely again this upcoming weekend.

So tell your friends to be careful and by the way Wal-Mart has wallets on sale 2.99 each!

"Conform to his image" Romans 8:29
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-30-2008, 11:06 AM
Lifer

dumb

post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-01-2008, 09:47 AM
LUCIFER

LOL, sounds like a true man

2004 GT Conv't

MODS:
FLOWS, 3.73'S, BASSANI O/R X-PIPE, ACCUFAB 75MM TB, PLENUM, AND VORTECH V-3 SUPERCHARGED

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-01-2008, 09:58 AM
Money Made All Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Stallion
Pass this along...
Home Depot Scam Be Careful -

A 'heads up' for those who may be regular Home Depot customers. Over the last month I became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. Simply going out to get supplies has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you or your friends.

Here's how the scam works: Two very hot 20-21 year-old girls come over to your car as you are packing your supplies into your trunk. They both start wiping your windshield with rag and Windex, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. It is impossible not to look.

When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say 'No', and instead ask you for a ride to another Home Depot. You agree and they get in the backseat. On the way, they start undressing. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts crawling all over you, while the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen April 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th, & 24th 29th. Also May 1st, 4th, twice on the 8th, 16th, 23rd, 26th, three times last Saturday and very likely again this upcoming weekend.

So tell your friends to be careful and by the way Wal-Mart has wallets on sale 2.99 each!
lol
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-01-2008, 10:13 AM
taco dealer

i'll leave my wallet at home

IN YOUR MOMS BUTT,TX

***WTB 6 LUG UNIVERSAL CHEVY/FORD 26" RIMS***

08 AVALANCHE---daily driver
06 SILVERADO Z71--->chillin under the carport
06 NAVIGATOR--->wkend pantie dropper-ON 26" RIMS
04 ESCALADE---->sold
89 MUSTANG GT---> collecting dust w/ a flat slick
06 HUMMER------>9.5 MPG weekend driver