A man and his ostrich - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-29-2008, 12:55 PM Thread Starter
Bla Bla Bla

A man and his ostrich

A man walks into a restaurant with a full-grown ostrich behind him. The waitress pretends not to notice and asks them for their orders.

The man says, "A hamburger, fries and a coke," and turns to the ostrich, "What's yours?" "I'll have the same," says the ostrich.

A short time later the waitress returns with the order "That will be $9.40 please," and the man reaches into his pocket and pulls out the exact change for payment.

The next day, the man and the ostrich come again and the man says, "A hamburger, fries and a coke." The ostrich says, "I'll have the same." Again, the man reaches into his pocket and pays with exact change.

This becomes routine until the two enter again. "The usual?" asks th e waitress. "No, this is Friday night, so I will have a steak, baked p otato and a salad," says the man. "Same," says the ostrich.

Shortly the waitress brings the order and says, "That will be $32.62." Once again the man pulls the exact change out of his pocket and places it on the table.

The waitress cannot hold back her curiosity any longer. "Excuse me sir.

How do you manage to always come up with the exact change in your pocket every time ?"

"Well," says the man, "several years ago I was cleaning the attic and found an old lamp. When I rubbed it, a Genie appeared and offered me two wishes.

My first wish was that if I ever had to pay for anything, I would just put my hand in my pocket and the right amount of money would always be there.

"

"That's brilliant!" says the waitress.

"Most people would ask for a million dollars or something, but you'll always be as rich as you want for as long as you live!"

That's right. Whether it's a gallon of milk or a Rolls Royce, the exact money is always there," says the man.

The waitress asks, "What's with the ostrich?"

The man sighs, pauses and answers, "My second wish was for a tall chick with a big ass and long legs who agrees with everything I say.

All I hear is bla bla bla......
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-29-2008, 01:02 PM
Lifer

If i didnt admire those fake balloons on your chest i would vent how awful i thought that was.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmarsh93z
Don't Fuck with DFWStangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-29-2008, 02:41 PM

i bet if you were a man, he'd love that joke, especially the last part, if he were to have wished for a tall man with a hairy chest, well you know what stroker would be doing, the name says it all

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-29-2008, 02:47 PM
The token Asian guy

The original version references a "tall bird". A "bird" in the UK is slang for a hot chick. Having an ostrich makes more sense that way.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement