Itallian pregnancy - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 04-12-2008, 10:37 PM Thread Starter
Time Served

Itallian pregnancy

An 18 year old Italian girl tells her Mom that she has missed her period for 2 months.
Very worried, the mother goes to the drugstore and buys a pregnancy kit. The test
result shows that the girl is pregnant.

Shouting, cursing, crying, the mother says, 'who was the pig that did this to you? I
want to know!'

The girl picks up the phone and makes a call. Half an hour later, a Ferrari stops in
front of their house. A mature and distinguished man with grey hair and impeccably
dressed in an Armani suit steps out of a Ferrari and enters the house.

He sits in the living room with the father, mother, and the girl and tells them: 'Good
morning, your daughter has informed me of the problem. I can't marry her because of
my personal family situation but I'll take charge. I will pay all costs and provide for your
daughter for the rest of her life.

Additionally, if a girl is born, I will bequeath a Ferrari, 2 retail stores, a townhouse, a
beach-front villa, and a $2,000,000 bank account. If a boy is born, my legacy will be a
couple of factories and a $4,000,000 bank account. If twins, they will receive a factory
and $2,000,000 each. However, if there is a miscarriage, what do you suggest I do?'

At this point, the father, who had remained silent, places a hand firmly on the man's
shoulder and tells him, 'you gonna atry again.'
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 04-13-2008, 08:55 PM
Time Served

lol wonder what would happen if this was an american teen
Sponsored Links
Advertisement