How to get out of a speeding ticket - DFWstangs Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 36 (permalink) Old 01-10-2008, 12:34 PM Thread Starter
Lifer
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: swftw
Posts: 1,084
Thumbs up How to get out of a speeding ticket

A guy is hauling ass in a stang and gets caught in a speed trap. The officer approaches ' son I need you Lic, insur, and reg. The guy replies I don't have insur cause the car ain't mine. Cop " who's is it then. Guy " I don;t know cause I stole it, but It might be in the glove box next to the pistol. Cop "whats the gun for.
Guy " I had to use it cause he wouldn't up it. reg might be there to but no lic either. Cop " So you have a dead body in the trunk, pistol in the glove box, no lic, in a stoen car, w/ no lic. " son you just sit tight while I get my supervisor out here.
Supervisor walks up "son, do you know how much trouble ur in. Guy "no sir, the officer starte yelling for my info and I just kept saying "yes sir". Supervisor "so you do have a lic, ect. Guy" yea, here is my lic, insu, and reg. Super" I was told by this officer that you had a dead body in the trunk, pistol in the glove box, in a stolen stang, w/ no lic/ insur/ or reg. Guy replies" I bet that asshole told you I was speeding to.
meathead is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 36 (permalink) Old 01-10-2008, 01:21 PM
Lifer
 
347Mike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 10,999
lol - I got it but jesus christ it took me 10 minutes to read.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmarsh93z
Don't Fuck with DFWStangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.
347Mike is offline  
post #3 of 36 (permalink) Old 01-10-2008, 01:29 PM
Semi-Banned
 
Stng5Pnt8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Dallas Tx. 75227/Grand Prairie 75052
Posts: 6,602
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdt66
lol - I got it but jesus christ it took me 10 minutes to read.



Is your friend!
Stng5Pnt8 is offline  
 
post #4 of 36 (permalink) Old 01-10-2008, 01:32 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: tx
Posts: 385
I've heard the joke before but i lol'ed at Stng5Pnt8's comment.

aalvarez04 is offline  
post #5 of 36 (permalink) Old 01-10-2008, 01:36 PM
Lifer
 
347Mike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 10,999
I mean i laughed but i cant believe no one else had a hard time reading that mess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmarsh93z
Don't Fuck with DFWStangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.
347Mike is offline  
post #6 of 36 (permalink) Old 01-10-2008, 01:50 PM Thread Starter
Lifer
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: swftw
Posts: 1,084
I know it's long but thought it's kinda funny. I've always wondered if that typ of situ ever happened to anyone.
meathead is offline  
post #7 of 36 (permalink) Old 01-10-2008, 01:52 PM
Lifer
 
347Mike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 10,999
Quote:
Originally Posted by meathead
I know it's long but thought it's kinda funny. I've always wondered if that typ of situ ever happened to anyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmarsh93z
Don't Fuck with DFWStangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.
347Mike is offline  
post #8 of 36 (permalink) Old 01-10-2008, 01:54 PM Thread Starter
Lifer
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: swftw
Posts: 1,084
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stng5Pnt8


Is your friend!

change the P to a C, yea, it worked for me!
btw there are longer ones than this, but tried to some it up
meathead is offline  
post #9 of 36 (permalink) Old 01-10-2008, 01:57 PM
Lifer
 
JimD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Haughton,La,USA
Posts: 14,152
My head hurts......
JimD is offline  
post #10 of 36 (permalink) Old 01-10-2008, 02:03 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Fort Worth
Posts: 928
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdt66
I mean i laughed but i cant believe no one else had a hard time reading that mess.
I did too its okay. Luckily I heard the joke before so I already knew the punchline..
Kendra is offline  
post #11 of 36 (permalink) Old 01-10-2008, 02:08 PM Thread Starter
Lifer
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: swftw
Posts: 1,084
[QUOTE=JimD]My head hurts......[/QUOTE

try not to think about it, using to many braincells at once.
meathead is offline  
post #12 of 36 (permalink) Old 01-10-2008, 02:23 PM
Lifer
 
jims93lx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: GP, TX
Posts: 1,867
Kinda hard to read

hukt on phonix reelie wurx
jims93lx is offline  
post #13 of 36 (permalink) Old 01-10-2008, 02:25 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Temple
Posts: 463
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by meathead
change the P to a C, yea, it worked for me!
btw there are longer ones than this, but tried to some it up
I think you need to add an R in there also if you're trying to spell CHRONIC. funny though.

That joke was definitely a FIRST... the first repeat of 2008 that is, couldn't even type it right either!

95' drop top, lowered, systemax heads, bbk exhaust, msd 6al, 65mm tb, pullies, cobra intake, 3.73's and more to come. 14.6 @ 96mph before 3550 and intake swap

96' bird 6spd 14.3 @ 98mph - sold

89 carbed coupe rollin the streets
Temple 5.0 is offline  
post #14 of 36 (permalink) Old 01-10-2008, 02:25 PM
AHMO!
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: the original let me google that for ya guy
Posts: 16,810
Quote:
Originally Posted by meathead
change the P to a C, yea, it worked for me!
btw there are longer ones than this, but tried to some it up
hooked on chonics? what the hell is a chonic?
Nate is offline  
post #15 of 36 (permalink) Old 01-10-2008, 02:26 PM
Aspiring Bean Counter.
 
Slowhand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Howard Johnson's Earthlight Room
Posts: 12,279
ha. decent joke, but stop shortening everything in a completely unecessary way.

Slowhand is offline  
post #16 of 36 (permalink) Old 01-10-2008, 03:35 PM
Semi-Banned
 
Stng5Pnt8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Dallas Tx. 75227/Grand Prairie 75052
Posts: 6,602
[QUOTE=meathead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimD
My head hurts......[/QUOTE

try not to think about it, using to many braincells at once.

I don't think you're that far from him there buddy!
Stng5Pnt8 is offline  
post #17 of 36 (permalink) Old 01-10-2008, 06:32 PM
Saved
 
Wild Stallion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Moving to the Big House!
Posts: 1,315
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdt66
I mean i laughed but i cant believe no one else had a hard time reading that mess.
try reading Jeremy's (Whiteboy)posts for 9 years!

"Conform to his image" Romans 8:29
Wild Stallion is offline  
post #18 of 36 (permalink) Old 01-10-2008, 07:02 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 318
Puffin on some mufuckin chonic.
s1roush is offline  
post #19 of 36 (permalink) Old 01-11-2008, 08:56 AM Thread Starter
Lifer
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: swftw
Posts: 1,084
this is one of those, if you type it all out, it takes forever to read, or abbriviate some words and it's hard to read. It's cool though, at work so the c and the r was to cover my ass. Anywho, what do ya'll think of starting a "yo mamma" section. I saw the one on the christmas thing and some people took it the wrong way.
meathead is offline  
post #20 of 36 (permalink) Old 01-11-2008, 08:57 AM Thread Starter
Lifer
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: swftw
Posts: 1,084
[QUOTE=Stng5Pnt8]
Quote:
Originally Posted by meathead


I don't think you're that far from him there buddy!

Had a wee test so trying to catch up on missed time.
meathead is offline  
post #21 of 36 (permalink) Old 01-11-2008, 09:24 AM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 846
old... but funny.

]
kayway is offline  
post #22 of 36 (permalink) Old 01-11-2008, 10:11 AM
Rice User
 
threefortytwo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Bedford
Posts: 2,644
Quote:
Originally Posted by meathead
A guy is hauling ass in a stang and gets caught in a speed trap. The officer approaches ' son I need you Lic, insur, and reg. The guy replies I don't have insur cause the car ain't mine. Cop " who's is it then. Guy " I don;t know cause I stole it, but It might be in the glove box next to the pistol. Cop "whats the gun for.
Guy "* I had to use it cause he wouldn't up it. reg might be there to but no lic either. Cop " So you have a dead body in the trunk, pistol in the glove box, no lic, in a stoen car, w/ no lic. " son you just sit tight while I get my supervisor out here.
Supervisor walks up "son, do you know how much trouble ur in. Guy "no sir, the officer starte yelling for my info and I just kept saying "yes sir". Supervisor "so you do have a lic, ect. Guy" yea, here is my lic, insu, and reg. Super" I was told by this officer that you had a dead body in the trunk, pistol in the glove box, in a stolen stang, w/ no lic/ insur/ or reg. Guy replies" I bet that asshole told you I was speeding to.

*WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT MEAN??
threefortytwo is offline  
post #23 of 36 (permalink) Old 01-11-2008, 10:17 AM
Semi-Banned
 
Stng5Pnt8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Dallas Tx. 75227/Grand Prairie 75052
Posts: 6,602
Quote:
Originally Posted by threefourtytwo
*WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT MEAN??


He wouldnt up it=he would give up the car

reg might be there= registration might be in the glove box

but no lic either= You won't find the license either
Stng5Pnt8 is offline  
post #24 of 36 (permalink) Old 01-11-2008, 11:19 AM Thread Starter
Lifer
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: swftw
Posts: 1,084
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stng5Pnt8
He wouldnt up it=he would give up the car

reg might be there= registration might be in the glove box

but no lic either= You won't find the license either

glad to see someone unerstands. I don't get some of ya'll ( you all, to be specific).
If it's to long heads begin to hurt, abbreviate, and people get confused.
meathead is offline  
post #25 of 36 (permalink) Old 01-11-2008, 11:36 AM
Under pressure!!
 
1slocoupe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Denton
Posts: 4,322
Quote:
Originally Posted by meathead
glad to see someone unerstands. I don't get some of ya'll ( you all, to be specific).
If it's to long heads begin to hurt, abbreviate, and people get confused.


Gifs at Giftube.com

The pinto king!
1slocoupe is offline  
post #26 of 36 (permalink) Old 01-11-2008, 12:15 PM
Lifer
 
347Mike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 10,999
Quote:
Originally Posted by meathead
this is one of those, if you type it all out, it takes forever to read, or abbriviate some words and it's hard to read. It's cool though, at work so the c and the r was to cover my ass. Anywho, what do ya'll think of starting a "yo mamma" section. I saw the one on the christmas thing and some people took it the wrong way.
I can assure you that your way was a failure and did not make it any easier or quicker to read.

I had to take a five minute break after that becuase i dont think i couldve answered the phone in a complete sentence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmarsh93z
Don't Fuck with DFWStangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.
347Mike is offline  
post #27 of 36 (permalink) Old 01-11-2008, 12:48 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Texas
Posts: 133
I dont know what disturbs me more, the fact that he shorted words by like 3 letters when it does not even take a second more to type the whole word out.... Or the fact that some of yall had such a hard time reading it! Damn learn some interpretation skills people!

2003 slowbra... clutched, lowered, pullied, a little bit of suspension, exhaust, intake ... definatly a work in progress
2k3svt is offline  
post #28 of 36 (permalink) Old 01-11-2008, 01:12 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Temple
Posts: 463
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by meathead
glad to see someone unerstands. I don't get some of ya'll ( you all, to be specific).
If it's to long heads begin to hurt, abbreviate, and people get confused.

This isnt a txt mess. man, u can make it long as u wnt & it wont take longer to read. Abs. are designed to save some space, not spd up reading.

This isn't a text message man, you can make it as long as you want and it won't take longer to read. Abbreviations are designed to save some space, not speed up reading.

95' drop top, lowered, systemax heads, bbk exhaust, msd 6al, 65mm tb, pullies, cobra intake, 3.73's and more to come. 14.6 @ 96mph before 3550 and intake swap

96' bird 6spd 14.3 @ 98mph - sold

89 carbed coupe rollin the streets
Temple 5.0 is offline  
post #29 of 36 (permalink) Old 01-11-2008, 01:25 PM Thread Starter
Lifer
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: swftw
Posts: 1,084
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2k3svt
I dont know what disturbs me more, the fact that he shorted words by like 3 letters when it does not even take a second more to type the whole word out.... Or the fact that some of yall had such a hard time reading it! Damn learn some interpretation skills people!

I totally agree, the first comment/complaint was jesus, it took me ten minutes to read, so I abbriviated as much as I could, then it was, I don't unerstand what it says. I don't mind typing it all out but damn, make a decision. It's to long... or you don't know what some abbriviations are. btw a question of people looking at this, how many of ya'll have phones and use text messaging? anywho, hate to get a text for a boody call and by the time it got download into some braincells, someone else would of answered the call.
meathead is offline  
post #30 of 36 (permalink) Old 01-11-2008, 03:55 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 106

Trying to be fast...
67 Coupe w/408 Beast
96 GT Vert Body but all diff drive train
'67coupe is offline  
post #31 of 36 (permalink) Old 01-11-2008, 04:10 PM
Professional Driver
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Closed Course
Posts: 6,665
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1BADCHEVELLE

Nice hooters in your sig
71chevellejohn is offline  
post #32 of 36 (permalink) Old 01-13-2008, 04:05 PM
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 45
gotta remember that one!
CYLHEAD8 is offline  
post #33 of 36 (permalink) Old 01-13-2008, 10:21 PM
Under pressure!!
 
1slocoupe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Denton
Posts: 4,322
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2k3svt
Damn learn some interpretation skills people!

Sorry I can't translate DIRTBAG, could you be so kinda to help??


Gifs at Giftube.com

The pinto king!
1slocoupe is offline  
post #34 of 36 (permalink) Old 01-13-2008, 11:17 PM
Lifer
 
FRANCISCO308's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Grand Prairie
Posts: 4,585
Lol
FRANCISCO308 is offline  
post #35 of 36 (permalink) Old 01-15-2008, 09:00 AM
"Livin the good life"
 
blkscorpion80's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: gettin some pussy
Posts: 1,351
blkscorpion80 is offline  
post #36 of 36 (permalink) Old 01-18-2008, 01:20 PM
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 111
Hahahaha, good shit.
strawberry5.0 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the DFWstangs Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome