heard this one in elementry and stuck with me since then - DFWstangs Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-26-2007, 01:41 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 6
heard this one in elementry and stuck with me since then

a soldier comes back from war and wants to go to a whore house so his friend takes him and all that is left is this one old 60 year old lady so the soldier doesnt care since it has been a really long time well he goes up to the room and does his thing with her and he sais its a little dry is there anything you can do to fix that. So she goes to the restroom and comes back and the soldier replies my God it feels great what did you do? The wh*re tells him she just peeled the scab and let the puss flow.


yeah kinda gross but its still a joke.
Dr.Bullitt is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-26-2007, 01:46 PM
Time Served
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Temple
Posts: 463
I think the reason it stuck with you is that's one of those things you try and block out of your mind but can't!! sadly that may be a true story...

95' drop top, lowered, systemax heads, bbk exhaust, msd 6al, 65mm tb, pullies, cobra intake, 3.73's and more to come. 14.6 @ 96mph before 3550 and intake swap

96' bird 6spd 14.3 @ 98mph - sold

89 carbed coupe rollin the streets
Temple 5.0 is offline  
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-26-2007, 01:53 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Temple 5.0
I think the reason it stuck with you is that's one of those things you try and block out of your mind but can't!! sadly that may be a true story...

yeah probably lol
Dr.Bullitt is offline  
 
post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-26-2007, 10:26 PM
PAN
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Under a rock
Posts: 20,154
Yep, remember that one as well.

And it's because it's such a nasty fucking thought that I now have to look at the pooter before I screw 'er...
Fox466 is offline  
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-27-2007, 11:19 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox466
Yep, remember that one as well.

And it's because it's such a nasty fucking thought that I now have to look at the pooter before I screw 'er...

hahahah
Dr.Bullitt is offline  
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-27-2007, 03:59 PM
#4 Best QB Ever
 
That_Is_My_El_Camino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Land of the Free
Posts: 29,339
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Bullitt
a soldier comes back from war and wants to go to a whore house so his friend takes him and all that is left is this one old 60 year old lady so the soldier doesnt care since it has been a really long time well he goes up to the room and does his thing with her and he sais its a little dry is there anything you can do to fix that. So she goes to the restroom and comes back and the soldier replies my God it feels great what did you do? The wh*re tells him she just peeled the scab and let the puss flow.


yeah kinda gross but its still a joke.
Looks like somebody in elementry wrote it, too!


Quote:
Originally Posted by DON SVO View Post
Women: vaginal life support.
That_Is_My_El_Camino is offline  
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-27-2007, 05:35 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino
Looks like somebody in elementry wrote it, too!
get out of the thread then
Dr.Bullitt is offline  
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-27-2007, 07:14 PM
PAN
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Under a rock
Posts: 20,154
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Bullitt
get out of the thread then

9 posts and you have the clout to tell people to get out of threads?

You get the fuck out.

Since you are a fucking newby, Tony (el camino) was picking on the incorrect spelling of elementary. See, he's smart like that. But since you're a fucking newby you're too damned ignorant to know this...
Fox466 is offline  
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-27-2007, 07:52 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox466
9 posts and you have the clout to tell people to get out of threads?

You get the fuck out.

Since you are a fucking newby, Tony (el camino) was picking on the incorrect spelling of elementary. See, he's smart like that. But since you're a fucking newby you're too damned ignorant to know this...

This is the fucking internet who gives a fuk about spelling and grammer i was in a rush and im not trying to impress anyone on here, see ur all up on his balls u wipe his ass too?
Dr.Bullitt is offline  
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-27-2007, 08:48 PM
PAN
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Under a rock
Posts: 20,154
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Bullitt
This is the fucking internet who gives a fuk about spelling and grammer i was in a rush and im not trying to impress anyone on here, see ur all up on his balls u wipe his ass too?

Not so much. Just trying to keep you from looking too terribly much like an idiot is all. But I'm beginning to see that's a rather difficult undertaking...
Fox466 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Bookmarks

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the DFWstangs Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome