little johnny and the whorehouse - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 09-08-2007, 09:00 PM Thread Starter
Lifer

little johnny and the whorehouse

so little johnny walks into a whorehouse with a dead frog on a lease where he ask to see a girl with a std,the madaam insist she has girls without diseases but little johnny had to have one with a disease; so the madaam instructs him to the end of the hall,

when he is leaving the madaam ask why did you want a girl with a disease, little johnny explains when i go home the babysitter is going to have sex with me then when my dad gets home she is going to have sex with him then when my mom gets home they will have sex , and tomorrow when the mailman comes she will have sex wth him and thats the mother fucker who ran over my frog

93 coupe 351/t56

In the words of President Teddy Roosevelt, " We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

ive never been good at keeping directions i believe schedules are one of lifes worst infections

WELCOME TO TENNESSEE THE PATRON STATE OF SHOOTIN STUFF
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 09-08-2007, 11:31 PM
DFWS

Little Johnny hears the word whorehouse in school and asks his father what it means. His father is quite shocked, and replies, Well, uh, you go there to, uh, have a good time.
Johnny starts screaming and hollering that he wants to go there, too, but his father insists that he's too young.

Saturday night rolls around. Johnny's dad and a few of his friends head out to Mable's (Liquor In The Front, Poker In The Rear! -- Our Customers Come First!) for a good time.

Naturally, Little Johnny tags along secretly.

After his dad and his dad's friends have been safely inside for some time, Little Johnny knocks on the door. The madame opens the door. Yes? she asks.

I'm here to have a good time!, Johnny Says

The madame is a little puzzled, but, being a kind-hearted soul, invites Little Johnny inside. She gives him three donuts and then bids him goodbye.

When he gets home, his dad is frantic. (Dad obviously had come and gone at Mabel's.) Where have you been?

I went to a WHOREHOUSE! Johnny proudly boasted!

Johnny's dad blanched. Uhh, you did? Umm, how was it?

Well, I managed the first two without any problem, but I just licked the third one!

Keepin' The Old School Alive
Sponsored Links
Advertisement