How Girlymen mess things up for the rest of us - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-20-2007, 06:24 PM Thread Starter
The token Asian guy

How Girlymen mess things up for the rest of us

As seen on another message board...

Here are 9 things Girly men do that screw up the way men relate to women, think of how things could be, were it not for them...

1. Discussing feelings
This is just stupid. Every time some woman wants me to discuss how I feel about somethening, I think about the imbecile who gave her the wrong impression that men actually does this kind of thing. Then I think of how much I would like to kick his butt.

2. Telling women how beautiful they are
I don’t give a rats arse if she is Mother Teresa with Pam Anderson's body. Stop giving women any more of a reason to be stuck-up. They already have the control over sex. They don’t need anymore ammo.

3. Talking bad on other men
Traitor scum should be taken out and shot. What most guys fail to realize is that for every woman that talks garbage to you about another dude, there are fifty more that are talking garbage about you. Remember the team, guys, remember the team.

4. Getting married
Especially to girls under 25. Stop being a ball hog. Let the next bloke have his go at it as well. In kindergarten we were taught to share for a reason. The reason was so everyone could get some.

5. Giving women money
Some of us like to use our money on the important things, like graphics cards and game consoles. When we inherit one of these high maintenance women, our gaming skills suffer. That is not cool.

6. Cuddling
“But my ex boyfriend used to cuddle with me all night!” I’m sure he did, and I’m also sure he was either not happy about it or he really liked guys. Screw that idiot, there are video games to be beaten and internet flame wars to be won.

7. Letting a woman get into your “man stuff”
We have all seen the idiot that brings his girl out with the guys to the strip club. That is like bringing a commie spy to the democratic convention. Within minutes of leaving, she will be on the phone and your own girl will know every little detail. Take this moron out to the parking lot and beat him accordingly.

8. Letting a woman tell you what you “think”
“Well, we feel that…” Screw that!!!. Form an opinion on your own. Stick to your guns. Speak for yourself. Check between your legs. Do you have balls? Then act like you do.

9. Actually listening
Come on, man. If you are one of these guys, stop this right now. Either that or embrace your gayness. You’re making them expect more than most men are willing or able to give. All you really need to do is remember keywords. Everything else is just going too far.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-20-2007, 06:29 PM
Ted
Opulance. I has it.

All good points. Why should this be under the jokes forum?
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-20-2007, 07:52 PM
I'll miss you Heather :(

x2 on all 9... you just gotta swang your nuts around if u want anything done and done right... stop being such a bia-bia grow some pubes!

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-20-2007, 11:12 PM
Time Served

sounds like someone doesn't want a meaningful relationship with anything other than their gaming console... I mean, i agree with some of this stuff but women have feelings too and the attitude you've got makes it sound like if women didn't have cunts we would be shooting them out of TREES!.... actually on second thought that sounds about right... nice post!

95' drop top, lowered, systemax heads, bbk exhaust, msd 6al, 65mm tb, pullies, cobra intake, 3.73's and more to come. 14.6 @ 96mph before 3550 and intake swap

96' bird 6spd 14.3 @ 98mph - sold

89 carbed coupe rollin the streets
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-22-2007, 09:18 AM
I'm not Lucky, I'm Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temple 5.0
sounds like someone doesn't want a meaningful relationship with anything other than their gaming console... I mean, i agree with some of this stuff but women have feelings too and the attitude you've got makes it sound like if women didn't have cunts we would be shooting them out of TREES!.... actually on second thought that sounds about right... nice post!
Gotta admit, I was worried about you for a second. But you finished nicely

05 Dodge Ram 4x4
06 Yamaha R6

Never outrun your guardian angel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denny
Have someone fuck you in the ass and another take your bike. See which one you hate more.
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-22-2007, 07:52 PM
#4 Best QB Ever

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernSVT
Gotta admit, I was worried about you for a second. But you finished nicely
Indeed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DON SVO View Post
Women: vaginal life support.
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-23-2007, 04:14 AM
Time Served

yea thanks, i thought the suspense was great.

95' drop top, lowered, systemax heads, bbk exhaust, msd 6al, 65mm tb, pullies, cobra intake, 3.73's and more to come. 14.6 @ 96mph before 3550 and intake swap

96' bird 6spd 14.3 @ 98mph - sold

89 carbed coupe rollin the streets
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-23-2007, 10:18 PM
Time Served

lol to #4... this topic could indeed start a new forum!

Trying to be fast...
67 Coupe w/408 Beast
96 GT Vert Body but all diff drive train
Sponsored Links
Advertisement