The Guide To Taking A Dump At Work - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-16-2007, 11:55 AM Thread Starter

The Guide To Taking A Dump At Work

THE GUIDE TO TAKING A DUMP AT WORK
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Escapee -- A fart that slips out while taking a leak at the urinal or forcing poop in a stall. This is usually accompanied by a sudden wave of panic/embarrassment. This is similar to the hot flash you receive when passing a police car while speeding. If you release an escapee, do not acknowledge it. Pretend it did not happen. If you are standing next to the farter at the urinal, pretend that you did not hear it. No one likes an escapee, it is uncomfortable for all involved. Making a joke or laughing makes both parties feel uneasy.

Jailbreak (Used in conjunction with escapee) -- When forcing poop, several farts slip out at a machine gun's pace. This is usually a side effect of diarrhea or a hangover. If this should happen do not panic, remain in the stall until everyone has left the bathroom so to spare everyone the awkwardness of what just occurred.

Courtesy Flush -- The act of flushing the toilet the instant the nose cone of the log hits the water and the poop is whisked away to an undisclosed location. This reduces the amount of air time the poop has to stink up the bathroom. This can help you avoid being caught doing the WALK OF SHAME.

Walk of Shame -- Walking from the stall, to the sink, to the door after you have just stunk-up the bathroom. This can be a very uncomfortable moment if someone walks in. As with all farts, it is best to pretend that the smell does not exist.

Out of the Closet Pooper -- A colleague who poops at work and is damn proud of it. You will often see an Out of the Closet Pooper enter the bathroom with a newspaper or magazine under their arm. Always look around the office for the Out of the Closet pooper before entering the bathroom.

Pooping Friends Network -- A group of coworkers who band together to ensure emergency pooping goes off without incident. This group can help you to monitor the whereabouts of OUT OF THE CLOSET POOPERS and identify SAFE HAVENS.

Safe Haven -- A seldom-used bathroom somewhere in the building where you can least expect visitors. Try floors that are predominantly of the opposite sex. This will reduce the odds of a pooper of your sex entering the bathroom.

Turd Burgler -- A pooper who does not realize that you are in the stall and tries to force the door open. This is one of the most shocking and vulnerable moments that occur when work taking a dump at work. If this occurs, remain in the stall until the TURD BURGLAR leaves. This way, you will avoid all uncomfortable eye contact.

Camo-cough -- A phony cough which alerts all new entrants into the bathroom that you are in a stall. This can be used to cover-up a WATERMELON or to alert potential TURD BURGLARS. Very effective when used in conjunction with an ASTAIRE.

Astaire -- A subtle toe-tap that is used to alert potential TURD BURGLARS that you are occupying a stall. This will remove all doubt that the stall is occupied. If you hear an ASTAIRE, leave the bathroom immediately so the pooper can poop in peace.

Watermelon -- A turd that creates a loud splash when hitting the toilet water. This is also an embarrassing incident. If you feel a WATERMELON coming on, create a diversion. See CAMO-COUGH.

Havana Omelet -- A load of diarrhea that creates a series of loud splashes in the toilet water. Often accompanied by an escapee. Try using a CAMO-COUGH with an ASTAIRE.

Uncle Ted -- A bathroom user who seems to linger around forever. Could spend extended lengths of time in front of the mirror or sitting on the pot. An UNCLE TED makes it difficult to relax while on the crapper, as you should always wait to drop your load when the bathroom is empty. This benefits you as well as the other bathroom attendees.

Fly-by -- The act of scouting out a bathroom before pooping. Walk in, check for other poopers. If there are others in the bathroom, leave, and come back again. Be careful not to become a FREQUENT FLYER. People may become suspicious if they catch you constantly going into the bathroom.

Crack Whore -- A crapper that has seen more ass than a Greyhound Bus. Tell- tale signs of a CRACK WHORE include pubes, piss stains and shit streaks. Avoid CRACK WHORES at all cost. Try finding out when the janitor cleans each particular bathroom. Don't forget, a CRACK WHORE can become a SAFE HAVEN.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-16-2007, 11:58 AM
HERE WE GO STEELERS

+/- on this being posted here is 10.

All winning bets pay 10% to bookie.

Old 01-16-2007, 12:00 PM
!!!SLLAB YM KCUS

Im Lmmfao

Old 01-16-2007, 12:02 PM Thread Starter

i was reading this my office and couldn't stop lMAO, (before i posted it)
Old 01-16-2007, 12:05 PM
Time Served

lol, true, very true
Old 01-16-2007, 12:05 PM
Lifer

Greatness! Lmao!
Old 01-16-2007, 12:10 PM

I have tears in my eyes. That shit is hilarious.
Old 01-16-2007, 12:10 PM
Go Rangers!!

dude...you have too much time on your hands.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester
Holy shit, well it's official, I am fuckin gay!
Old 01-16-2007, 12:11 PM
Genetically Blessed

Damn, I'm an out of the closet pooper.
Old 01-16-2007, 12:13 PM Thread Starter

This was posted on another racing board, (but someone has a lot of time on their hands)
Old 01-16-2007, 12:19 PM
HERE WE GO STEELERS

Quote:
Originally Posted by slow99
Damn, I'm an out of the closet pooper.
I'm a fly-by and save haven shitter.

Old 01-16-2007, 12:21 PM
Time Served

lol.. out of the closet pooper. wtf..??
Old 01-16-2007, 01:25 PM
Slingin rock on da corner

I work in a twelve by ten office, we don't have a bathroom. So, when the ladies at the bank see me come inside on any day other than payday, they know whatsup. Also, they have elevator music playing in their bathrooms. It's soothing.

Remember, some people are alive simply because it is illegal to kill them.

God Bless our Troops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Prez
my excuse is i dont give a fuck...
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyMCev View Post
sass me again and see what happens...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yale View Post
I knew you were a titty hating fag the moment I met you.

2007 Harley Davidson Street Bob
2003 King Ranch F-150
Old 01-16-2007, 01:31 PM
HERE WE GO STEELERS

Quote:
Originally Posted by NTexas_V-Star
I work in a twelve by ten office, we don't have a bathroom. So, when the ladies at the bank see me come inside on any day other than payday, they know whatsup. Also, they have elevator music playing in their bathrooms. It's soothing.
Good luck scoring with any of those chicks.

Old 01-16-2007, 03:01 PM
Lifer

pure greatness I prefer the fly-by/scounting method

10 F-150 Raptor
06 Corvette Z51
01 GT

One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America
Old 01-16-2007, 03:25 PM
Punk Ass Newbie

Wow that was amazing made me tear up from laughing so hard

2007 Ram 2500 CTD 4x4
2002 Ram 1500 6" Lift W/ 35" Terra Grapplers (sold)
2003 Mach 1 JLT RAI Magnaflow Exhaust
2007 Suzuki M109R 1800cc
Sponsored Links
Advertisement