Who's Yo Daddy?
The following are all replies that Dallas TX women have written on
Child Support Agency forms in the section for listing "father's
details". Or putting it another way... Who's yo Daddy? These are
genuine excerpts from the forms. Be sure to check out number 11.
It takes 1st prize and #3 is runner up.
1. Regarding, the identity of the father of my twins, child A was fathered by Jim Munson. I am unsure as to the identity of the father of child B, but I believe that he was conceived on the same night.
2. I am unsure, as to the identity of the father of my child as I was
being sick out of a window when taken unexpectedly from behind. I can provide you with a list of names of men that I think were at the party if this helps.
3. I do not know the name of the father of my little girl. She was conceived at a party at 3600 Grand Avenue where I had unprotected sex
with a man I met that night. I do remember that the sex was so good
that I fainted. If you do manage to track down the father, can you send me his phone number? Thanks.
4. I don't know the identity of the father of my daughter. He drives a Mustang that now has a hole made by my stiletto in one of the door
panels. Perhaps you can contact Ford service stations in this area and see if he's had it replaced.
5. I have never had sex with a man. I am still a Virginian. I am awaiting a letter from the Pope confirming that my son's conception was ejaculate and that he is the Saver risen again.
6. I cannot tell you the name of child A's dad as he informs me that
to do so would blow his cover and that would have cataclysmic implications for the economy. I am torn between doing right by you and
right by the country. Please advise.
7. I do not know who the father of my child was as all blacks look the same to me.
8. Peter Smith Is the father of child A. If you do catch up with him,
can you ask him what he did with my AC/DC Cds? Child B who was also borned at the same time ... well, I don't have clue.
9. From the dates it seems that my daughter was conceived at DisneyWorld; maybe it really is the Magic Kingdom.
10. So much about that night is a blur. The only thing that I remember for sure is Delia Smith did a program about eggs earlier in
the evening. If I had stayed in and watched more TV rather than going to the party at 146 Miller Drive, mine might have remained unfertilized.
11. I am unsure as to the identity of the father of my baby, after
all, like when you eat a can of beans you can't be sure which one made you fart.
Yep, you guessed it right - you are all paying taxes to support these dim bulbs