Birth Control - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-27-2006, 10:01 AM Thread Starter
Rockin' da fumanchu

Location: On the straight and narrow,stumbling at best, only by Gods grace.
Birth Control

BIRTH CONTROL
There were three gals who were getting married and all met at the marriage counselor's office to discuss the options of having or not having a baby right away.

There were two city gals and one farm gal.

The counselor asked them if they planned on having a baby right away or were going to wait awhile. They all agreed that they had discussed this with their potential husbands and all agreed to wait awhile.

Well the counselor asked the first gal what type of birth control she planned to use. Her answer was, the rhythm method. That will work said the counselor if you keep a good record.

He asked the second gal what system she planned on using. I plan on using birth control pills she said. Again he said, yes that will work as long as you don't forget to take them.

He then asked the farm girl what system she was planning on using. Her answer was , The pail and saucer, method. After a short delay, he again told her that should also work.

He asked them all to come back in one year on a specific date for a follow up on how things were going.

They all met again one year later and the two city gals were pregnant. Only the farm gal was slim and trim yet.

Well the counselor asked the first gal what method she used and what went wrong. She replied that she used the rhythm method but somehow got her notes mixed up and, well here I am, going to have a baby.

He asked the second city gal what method she used and she replied, the birth control pill but we were camping one weekend and I didn't have my pills with me and as you can see, I too am going to have a baby.

He turns to the farm gal and told her that I vaguely remember you were going to use the pail and saucer method. Now I must admit that I don't have a clue what the pail and saucer method is Will you explain it to me as I see it has worked well for you.

She replied, Well we make love standing up, and since I am quite a bit taller than my husband, he stands on a pail turned upside down. Now as we are making love, I watch his eyes, and when his eyes get as big as saucers, I kick the pail out from under him!!!

Listen to my buddy, Jeff Bolton, from 6-9 AM Mon-Fri.

Obamanomics = Trickle Up Poverty

Think you need to format/reinstall your OS(XP), read this first.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-27-2006, 11:33 AM

...dont get it....if i dont get it then it must be pretty bad...
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-27-2006, 02:53 PM
#4 Best QB Ever

LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by DON SVO View Post
Women: vaginal life support.

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-27-2006, 02:57 PM
Lifer

Location: ...not afraid to die because I know my true friends will be up in heaven with me.
Fuckin hillbillies! LOL
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-27-2006, 03:04 PM

I'd be pissed.
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-28-2006, 01:05 AM
Time Served

hahaha
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-28-2006, 01:39 PM
Lifer

lol

why are divorces so expensive,,, because they are worth it, words to remeber by Willie NelsoN

89 gt, 351W TWO STAGES
2003 expedition wife's ride

9[IMG]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement