Semper Fi - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-17-2005, 07:13 AM Thread Starter
The token Asian guy

Semper Fi

A Marine gets out of the Corps after Nam and lives his life like the American dream. When the War on Iraq comes around 40 plus years later, he goes down to the local recruiting station, and tells the recruiter, "I want in, I wanna fight." But the recruiter says, "Sorry man, you're too old." "Fine," the guy says. "I'll go to the Pentagon. I have a

friend there. He'll let me in!" So he goes to the Pentagon and tells his friend, "I want in, I wanna fight." But his friend says, "Sorry Buddy, you're too old." "Fine," the guy says. "I'll buy a boat and row to Iraq!" So he goes out and buys himself a rowboat and starts rowing to Iraq, chanting "Semper Fi, Do or Die, OO-Rah, OO-Rah!" over and over again.

St. Peter sees all this and goes to God and says, "Lord, what do I do to stop this guy?" God tells St. Peter, "Why don't you take his brain? It's the root of all thought." So St. Peter takes the guy's brain. It doesn't faze him. "Semper Fi, Do or Die, OO-Rah, OO-Rah!"

St. Peter then says, "Now what?!" God replies, "Why don't you take his heart? It's the seat of all emotion." So St. Peter takes it. Doesn't faze the guy. "Semper Fi, Do or Die, OO-Rah, OO-Rah!"

St. Peter says, "Now what should I do?!" God smiles and says, "Take his balls." So St. Peter takes the guy's balls. The guy stops rowing, looks confused, turns his boat around, and begins chanting, "Off we go, into the wild blue yonder..."

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-17-2005, 06:51 PM
Mr. Baiter

I must have missed that one
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-17-2005, 10:32 PM
Wolverines!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by propellerhead
A Marine gets out of the Corps after Nam and lives his life like the American dream. When the War on Iraq comes around 40 plus years later, he goes down to the local recruiting station, and tells the recruiter, "I want in, I wanna fight." But the recruiter says, "Sorry man, you're too old." "Fine," the guy says. "I'll go to the Pentagon. I have a

friend there. He'll let me in!" So he goes to the Pentagon and tells his friend, "I want in, I wanna fight." But his friend says, "Sorry Buddy, you're too old." "Fine," the guy says. "I'll buy a boat and row to Iraq!" So he goes out and buys himself a rowboat and starts rowing to Iraq, chanting "Semper Fi, Do or Die, OO-Rah, OO-Rah!" over and over again.

St. Peter sees all this and goes to God and says, "Lord, what do I do to stop this guy?" God tells St. Peter, "Why don't you take his brain? It's the root of all thought." So St. Peter takes the guy's brain. It doesn't faze him. "Semper Fi, Do or Die, OO-Rah, OO-Rah!"

St. Peter then says, "Now what?!" God replies, "Why don't you take his heart? It's the seat of all emotion." So St. Peter takes it. Doesn't faze the guy. "Semper Fi, Do or Die, OO-Rah, OO-Rah!"

St. Peter says, "Now what should I do?!" God smiles and says, "Take his balls." So St. Peter takes the guy's balls. The guy stops rowing, looks confused, turns his boat around, and begins chanting, "Off we go, into the wild blue yonder..."
Good laugh, but werent you in the AF

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-18-2005, 01:06 AM
KJ94GT

Good one for sure
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-18-2005, 06:27 AM Thread Starter
The token Asian guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowLX
Good laugh, but werent you in the AF
Yes I was, but it was still a good one.

post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-19-2005, 08:15 AM
Wolverines!!!