A man walks into a bar.... - DFWstangs Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 12-08-2001, 10:37 PM Thread Starter
Punk Ass Newbie

Talking A man walks into a bar....

A guy goes into a local bar after a long days work. He begins to drink, and notices a jar full of money in front of him. He called the bar tender over and asks what the money in the jar is for. "Well, you put in five dollars and if you can make the horse down at the end of the bar laugh... you get to take all the money" replied the bartender. So the man giggles, downs the beer in his hand, pulls out a five, puts in the jar, and walks over to the horse. The bartender looks over and sees the man whisper something into its ear. The horse begins to roll around laughing. The man comes back, picks up the jar, and walks out.

The next night the mans comes back into the same bar sits down and orders a drink. He sees that the jar in front of him is full of money once again. So he reaches in his pocket for another five and goes to put it in. The bartender stop him and says "...this time you have to make him cry." So the man proceeds to put the money in the jar and walks to the horse. By the time the bartender looked over the horse was shedding tears everywhere. The man walks over, collects his money and was about to walk out when the bartender stops him and asks " How the hell did you make my horse laugh one night and cry the other?" The man turned and said "First I told him my dick was BIGGER than his, then I SHOWED him."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 12-09-2001, 12:15 AM
XL

haha, that goes good with al p's post
Sponsored Links
Advertisement